Why the war started (for those who don't understand)

This World 3 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Xolotl

Re: Why the war started (for those who don't understand)

Post by Xolotl »

To be honest greyson, you have pretty much given up now, even if you have been constantly hounded by scotland, you could have always placed safe haven villages in Ireland. Now you have 1 village, probably because you were razed out of the country.

Now you could rebuild your villages, and then exact revenge from a safe location. Although from the size of your village, it doesn't look like you are (I don't know how long you have had that village, so forgive me if it's a short period of time)

Also, if you wanted to continue this war, and bite Scotland on the *, then you probably should have spawned in Scotland, and wreak havoc there.

I may not be the most attacking player on the game, granted, but I do help in other ways.

Xolotl
Ex-General in H5 - W2
Ex-Marshall of H14 - W3

You know, every "good" MMO has an engaging and active ingame chat. SHK doesn't. Does that tell you something?
cronicbomb

Post by cronicbomb »

Meandor87 wrote: Well let me explain it again, I dislike those who took off to world 6 because there chickens, they quit-ted from w3 to move on to w6 because they wanted to avoid a real battle. Me on the other hand has nothing on w6 I don't play there I just jump onto chat from time to times. That is totally different and only a moron like you wouldn't understand that.
well seems those people who moved to world 6 from 3 have been getting a real fight in world 6. aka save and his people undereastamated the people who control wales
Xolotl

Post by Xolotl »

cronicbomb wrote:
Meandor87 wrote: Well let me explain it again, I dislike those who took off to world 6 because there chickens, they quit-ted from w3 to move on to w6 because they wanted to avoid a real battle. Me on the other hand has nothing on w6 I don't play there I just jump onto chat from time to times. That is totally different and only a moron like you wouldn't understand that.
well seems those people who moved to world 6 from 3 have been getting a real fight in world 6. aka save and his people undereastamated the people who control wales
You are not even on w3, so you can't say whether w3 is a real fight or not.

Xolotl
Ex-General in H5 - W2
Ex-Marshall of H14 - W3

You know, every "good" MMO has an engaging and active ingame chat. SHK doesn't. Does that tell you something?

Return to “World 3 Lounge (Closed)”