Why the war started (for those who don't understand)

This World 3 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Xolotl

Re: Why the war started (for those who don't understand)

Post by Xolotl »

To be honest greyson, you have pretty much given up now, even if you have been constantly hounded by scotland, you could have always placed safe haven villages in Ireland. Now you have 1 village, probably because you were razed out of the country.

Now you could rebuild your villages, and then exact revenge from a safe location. Although from the size of your village, it doesn't look like you are (I don't know how long you have had that village, so forgive me if it's a short period of time)

Also, if you wanted to continue this war, and bite Scotland on the *, then you probably should have spawned in Scotland, and wreak havoc there.

I may not be the most attacking player on the game, granted, but I do help in other ways.

Xolotl
Ex-General in H5 - W2
Ex-Marshall of H14 - W3

You know, every "good" MMO has an engaging and active ingame chat. SHK doesn't. Does that tell you something?
Meandor87

Post by Meandor87 »

People who run like chickens to world 6 have no excuse at all to complain. If you want to complain comeback and fight it out like a man or stay for ever silent like the grave. We don't need babies who cry over every little thing and only want to have it easy and as soon as it get hard they take off.
Greyson-Mactire

Post by Greyson-Mactire »

That village is new, the last one I had was taken.

You should stuff it meandor, you're in W6 as well. I can't stand hypocrites. Sanctimonious and self righteous to boot as well. No one complained, next time read the * entire thread before speaking.
Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed!
moughur

Post by moughur »

@greyson: their is a difference between people who just placed a village in w6 for building purposes and people who are actively playing w6. we are the later. the first kind like you are cowards
Greyson-Mactire

What ever you say bud. Not much of a difference really given the possibilities. Any one who has even placed a village there has no right to speak of cowardice in such a hypocritical way. You're another person, not only that but I see in W6 you hide behind the comfort of our alliance, at least the other two have the common sense not be involved with us while mud slinging. You are a coward calling coward and not only that but you hide behind us while doing so... Lovely. :lol:
Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed!
burst1

Post by burst1 »

H10 started a war they thought they would win.

H10 failed miserably.

H10 quit for W6

Then End.
burst1

Post by burst1 »

Deadlybaker wrote:you are a coward. same as others that have went to W6 or jumped off the ship for any reason. we dont care how much you or others have served in H10 or any affiliated houses. the past has no importance at this day.
Agreed.
Meandor87

Post by Meandor87 »

Greyson-Mactire wrote:That village is new, the last one I had was taken.

You should stuff it meandor, you're in W6 as well. I can't stand hypocrites. Sanctimonious and self righteous to boot as well. No one complained, next time read the * entire thread before speaking.
Correction. i'm not. Your lying. It's because of people like you, people get the wrong impression you don't get your facts straight. I check w6 from times to times to get in contact with certain people yes but this doesn't mean I play there, that is your assumption and it's wrong. and because of your own mislead toughs u immediately have to lie about it.

Wel done impressing speech your official a retard now congratulations.

Enjoy
Greyson-Mactire

Meandor87 wrote:

Correction. i'm not. Your lying. It's because of people like you, people get the wrong impression you don't get your facts straight. I check w6 from times to times to get in contact with certain people yes but this doesn't mean I play there, that is your assumption and it's wrong. and because of your own mislead toughs u immediately have to lie about it.

Enjoy
That's pretty much a double standard you idiot. I'm on both worlds and I still play on them, maybe not attacking, but what you just said is pretty hypocritical and it's not a lie if you are, you just said I was lying about that and yet in saying I was lying about it you just said you were there... Make up your mind please.
Meandor87

Post by Meandor87 »

Greyson-Mactire wrote:
Meandor87 wrote:

Enjoy
That's pretty much a double standard you idiot. I'm on both worlds and I still play on them, maybe not attacking, but what you just said is pretty hypocritical and it's not a lie if you are, you just said I was lying about that and yet in saying I was lying about it you just said you were there... Make up your mind please.
You misread what i said, Is it so hard.

Well let me explain it again, I dislike those who took off to world 6 because there chickens, they quit-ted from w3 to move on to w6 because they wanted to avoid a real battle. Me on the other hand has nothing on w6 I don't play there I just jump onto chat from time to times. That is totally different and only a moron like you wouldn't understand that.

So yes get your facts straight ot stfu if you got nothing better to do then to moan or *. There is a big difference between you and me. I'm right your wrong.

End of story

Return to “World 3 Lounge (Closed)”