How not to treat the newbies who randomly land in your house

This World 3 forum has been closed following the world closure.
diremage

How not to treat the newbies who randomly land in your house

Post by diremage »

Evilempirz02:
its nothing to me i have little rank ppl dieing attack an kill you go play something else you are a drop in the bucket little one. play something else lol cause u succ at this game all your time wasted ill go on an on an on fair well
Me:
Honestly, i wasn't very impressed with you starting when you threatened to kick me out of the faction the day after i joined, when you hadn't even sent me the thread I was supposed to reply to.

I became less impressed when I realized you were actively recruiting rank 12 newbies, who couldn't possibly be of any use to you, when what you needed were seasoned vets. Way to waste those precious member slots, man. It took real talent.

Next, you need to get a spreadsheet or something. Stop beating your members up over not logging in for a day, stop threatening them, stop using the stick and look into some carrots.

Finally, way to bully the newbies, man. You're seriously trash talking someone who doesn't even have catapults yet about how he sucks at this game. you really need to take a chill pill and get a a life.
This is the faction leader of Arrowhead Warriors (AHW) in house 12. Looks like they're in the process of razing my first (and only) 2 villages now in Redesdale Camp, Northumberland.

In other news, if any other houses are interested in recruiting a rank 15 newbie, it looks like I'm about to be able to relocate.
countjimula

Re: How not to treat the newbies who randomly land in your h

Post by countjimula »

You see some newer players act like this when they are in their own faction sometimes, where their actions can only harm their faction, but it is not often you see this in the faction leader in a house. This bully need to straiten up his act, or he will take the house down with him.
We need more incentives to help prevent one house world rule in this game!

Thread here:
http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 16&t=24768
diremage

Post by diremage »

The saga continues! Oh, and his mail is titled 'ur not very smart'.
1st off i made a mistake wanting you cause u r under rookie
2cnd id rather have 10 rookies wanting to learn than 10 princes that don't do *
3rd cause u cant play, u think! u know so much. but in reality u dont know *
5th ima enjoy watching u burn
6th im glad u left, makes room for real players to join
7th now go start another game u cant handle an waste more of your life, cause u can bet ur * i got a life an leader of more than just this game chump ur blocked nothing u mail to me will be read
burn baby!! Burn
Aw, </3 (heartbroken)
Secretsquirrel73

Post by Secretsquirrel73 »

Just go ahead and move into ireland. People there in h10 treat people with more respect then h12. I dont like the fact that a faction leader would do something like that. No wonder why his faction isnt that great. He doesnt know how to run a faction well.

Well hopefully you get into a house that treats you well. Move to Ballinleeny if you need a safe haven. Ill have you covered.
diremage

Post by diremage »

I really appreciate the offers of sanctuary. I think I found a spot. One of my villages got razed and the other looks like it got captured by an opportunistic neutral.
moughur

Post by moughur »

HEHEHE h11 beat all of you to recruiting. glad im a nice person. diremage message me when you are ready to expand :)
JoeAB

Post by JoeAB »

His English is horrible. Most morons and thugs struggle at life like the dude abusing you. I'd just move on mate.
burst1

Post by burst1 »

A lot of people from the faction I'm in (Knights of the Black Sword) reside in Fife, if you have any problems or need anything I'm sure most of them would help you out if you mail them and ask nicely :)

Return to “World 3 Lounge (Closed)”