Looking for the 411

This World 3 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Lord Snaggletooth

Looking for the 411

Post by Lord Snaggletooth » Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:09 pm

Ok, I asked this of someone in game and got a very confusing answer. So...I'll ask here.

Can anyone give me a run down of what Houses are fighting who please? New to the world and want to know based on where I am located (Somerset, England) who is who so I don't go and unknowingly join someone who rubs the locals the wrong way and get rectally roto-rootered without warning. TY!

Najik

Re: Looking for the 411

Post by Najik » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:55 am

I am equally confused.
It seems there is a play on which house gets past the glory round and which does not.
So manipulation on Parish control and points is all the rage.
Thus preventing control now means as much as having control to get past the post,

Lord Snaggletooth

Post by Lord Snaggletooth » Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:26 pm

Sigh....each world seems the same.

You have a dominant House that manipulates, bullies, and controls everything. The Houses don't openly compete, but take turns. I am guessing this is to keep it from becoming chaotic...but seems to me, that is what medieval times were about and it hampers the fun and/or progression for others...rendering this medieval farmville.

It's the worst I have seen on W2. Where there was an alliance of 16 of the 20 Houses and they have supreme control...and still do. No one could do anything without their permission...and they were horrid tyrants.

Guess no one here wants to tell me anything. Guess I will just have to figure it out on my own. but just waiting for the time I accept a LL invitation, then get wiped for it without explanation...or explanation before hand as I am asking now.

FlameWeaver

Post by FlameWeaver » Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:50 pm

There is an open war between Ireland and Scotland. The irish consist of H1, H10, H11, H14, H16 and they are up against the scots H2, H3, H13 also their english allies in H9, H12 and with help from H4, H6, H15. I might have messed up some numbers, but i think this is right off the top of my head, also have no clue what's up with H17, but I think they're at war with everyone.

Xolotl

Post by Xolotl » Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:18 am

Slightly wrong:

Ireland is at war with england and scotland:

Ireland: h10,11,16,14,19, (1)

Scotland: 2,3,4,13

England: 5,12,9,20

h1 has fallen recently due to its departure from irish alliance
h6 is neutral to all, after they were wiped from the game
h7 is neutral to england
h8 is neutral to all, i think
h15 is same as h6, but has little territory now (3 parishes), so has no effect on anything
h17 is neutral to ireland, perhaps even allied to them
h18 is enemy to ireland, unsure about its position within england, but it is warred about h12 recently

Xolotl
Ex-General in H5 - W2
Ex-Marshall of H14 - W3

You know, every "good" MMO has an engaging and active ingame chat. SHK doesn't. Does that tell you something?

Return to “World 3 Lounge (Closed)”