House 10 wins Second Glory Race

This World 3 forum has been closed following the world closure.
McZeno293

House 10 wins Second Glory Race

Post by McZeno293 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:18 am

Fighters have done it again, even when House 2 rises from its shadows.

Now give us our announcement :(

vlad the bad

Re: House 10 wins Second Glory Race

Post by vlad the bad » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:38 am

it's our 3rd glory race, we weren't about to hold the glory round for all that time to let it slip in the last few hours :)

Ltcolumbo

Post by Ltcolumbo » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:51 am

In world 3 belonging to that house would be more of a shame than anything else.
They simply ruin this game, a bunch of player living on the game 24 / 7 locking everything and bullying newcomers.. I wouldn't be proud of belonging to such a bunch of cowards.
Look at Gibbons & co, they get one or 2 villages in each parish, discouraging anybody else from joining the parish in preventing players from getting turrets or standard defensive tools.
In Mulliha we didn't even have a soldier in the castle, not even a wall up,the leader Gibbon was simply using parish resources in his own interest and when you vote for another leader you get the mod (from the same house ) messaging you that you are violating the rules and should vote for his teammate.
As a result they control 8 to 10 parish each, mostly empty ones, and full countries. denying anybody , including premium members the right to even vote for whoever they wish.

The strategy causes many parish to be almost empty and therefore new players tend to spawn there, as the result of house 10 chicken bullying they just leave.
So Frankly glorify this house of sissies if you wish, but they just abuse of the game's flaws.

Secretsquirrel73

Post by Secretsquirrel73 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:55 am

Ltcolumbo wrote:In world 3 belonging to that house would be more of a shame than anything else.
They simply ruin this game, a bunch of player living on the game 24 / 7 locking everything and bullying newcomers.. I wouldn't be proud of belonging to such a bunch of cowards.
Look at Gibbons & co, they get one or 2 villages in each parish, discouraging anybody else from joining the parish in preventing players from getting turrets or standard defensive tools.
In Mulliha we didn't even have a soldier in the castle, not even a wall up,the leader Gibbon was simply using parish resources in his own interest and when you vote for another leader you get the mod (from the same house ) messaging you that you are violating the rules and should vote for his teammate.
As a result they control 8 to 10 parish each, mostly empty ones, and full countries. denying anybody , including premium members the right to even vote for whoever they wish.

The strategy causes many parish to be almost empty and therefore new players tend to spawn there, as the result of house 10 chicken bullying they just leave.
So Frankly glorify this house of sissies if you wish, but they just abuse of the game's flaws.
Here we go again, another person who thinks they know ALL ABOUT H10. No people dont live here on this game 24 7, noone does. Someone people view this as their "main game" while other people spend equal amount of time on some other game like your CoD or what have you.
If you have have an issue with a player, contact the sheriff of the country, usually that will be Metaphysical or if not him Ironraven and they will help help you sort out your issues to the best of their abilities. You, like so many others in this game take one person and hold them up like they are the shining example of the whole house, THE WHOLE HOUSE. Maybe you should think about leaving the parish, perhaps moving into another parish, with a more appreciative steward. I had to fight like * to get my parish, and had to join h10 to do it, and sunk ALL my resources into it. Im glad I did, now I know lots of neat and skilled players. Me and the rest of the villagers, now have the parish buildings mostly maxed. I have 3 villages there to insure that the parish stays safe and that no foul play happens like hostel takeovers, neutrals being attacked or attacking others and the like. Sure the parish has to belong to h10, but I make sure that I help out the villagers because without them, the parish would be nothing.

My question is, why do you stay if you dont like the parish. THERE ARE MANY PARISHES OUT THERE, im sure that if you tried you can find a more accommodating parish. Last time I checked, in Ireland most parishes are mostly full to full. I have people messaging me to get in because of how helpful it is to be in that parish, like a lot of other surrounding parishes. Sure some stewards might be more caught up in the current war but you can not say that everyone in a house is bad because you met a small percentage, less the one percent, and had a bad ordeal with them.

If anything you are being closed minded and unreasonable. And frankly, I take offense to that. I say again, if you have issues with your local steward, contact our sheriff in ireland or second in command and they should be able to help you out. But please dont pass judgement on the rest of us, who actually do help out others constantly.

Ltcolumbo

Post by Ltcolumbo » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:16 am

Dude the sheriff is the lying mod who pretends the rules prevent players from voting against the parish leader... that really would be some help.

Facts speak louder than words, they ruin the game, empty parish everywhere, completely locked. They even use parish forces to attack new folks so they don't lose any honor in the process.

You can defend this as long as you wish, less than 15 people on the forum, most player giving up within the first 2 weeks, looks like a ghost vessel to me.

I ll join the ghosts and let the "H10 warriors" fighting beginners and abusing the flaws.

PS : the admins should extend the worlds so the Sissies h10 can get 20 parish each, it would be a lot better.

regarding your question, I spent a lot of money to build my villages, including the premium 30 days thingy, if I had the option to move my villages away from the " keyboard warriors" I would do it strait away and let them play tough on their empty parishes. What do you want me to do ? pay more to build somewhere else ! stop kidding me, I will never pay a penny more.

Secretsquirrel73

Post by Secretsquirrel73 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:12 am

Ltcolumbo wrote:Dude the sheriff is the lying mod who pretends the rules prevent players from voting against the parish leader... that really would be some help.

Facts speak louder than words, they ruin the game, empty parish everywhere, completely locked. They even use parish forces to attack new folks so they don't lose any honor in the process.

You can defend this as long as you wish, less than 15 people on the forum, most player giving up within the first 2 weeks, looks like a ghost vessel to me.

I ll join the ghosts and let the "H10 warriors" fighting beginners and abusing the flaws.

PS : the admins should extend the worlds so the Sissies h10 can get 20 parish each, it would be a lot better.

regarding your question, I spent a lot of money to build my villages, including the premium 30 days thingy, if I had the option to move my villages away from the " keyboard warriors" I would do it strait away and let them play tough on their empty parishes. What do you want me to do ? pay more to build somewhere else ! stop kidding me, I will never pay a penny more.
It seems to me that you dont quite understand politics for this game.

Now a certain mail thread has come to my attention (which if anyone needs I can deliver). You need to know a few simple things first off.

In order to win glory rounds we houses need to hold parishes. So every house has control of who owns what in their respective areas. Now if someone without a house wants a parish, they need to message the parish owner and/or faction leader of that parish. If you dont think the parish owner is doing a good job and you can do better, present your case to the faction leader of that player. This a territory war game, like Risk. The more territory you have, the more powerful you are and the better chance you have to win the game. EVERY HOUSE WILL PLAY AND ACT THE SAME WAY. H2,11,1,13, will all tell you the same thing. There are proceedures and ways to go about obtaining a parish in House controlled territory. This game is very diplomatic.

Second, be kind to as many people as possible. Friend=Power. The people in this game arent as bad as you think. There are no cheating mods or anything of that sort due to the fact that...well you cant. In order for that person to cheat, they would need to be a dev and mod everything...which if that was the case, a certain mod wouldnt be a lowly sheriff now would he. Swearing at others non stop in mail threads when people try to give you information will just provoke them. Most people are understanding, and in that thread I saw nothing but people attempting to be nice and civil.

I dont like the way you treated my housemates and allies, but ill let it go because you are vastly new and dont see the bigger picture of the game.

Now if you would like, you can continue this course of action, vote for whoever you want, including yourself. Thats fine, you play the game how you want. Now the repercussions of such actions might be not so favorable to you. There are reasons for everything and any house leader will tell you the same thing that you shouldnt vote yourself in unless you ask permission by the head of the faction/house of that parish owner.

I see that you was razed, due to your harsh vulgarity and rudeness. Now im not saying that im glad, but if you do provoke people, anyone for that matter, regardless of who you are, they could snap back. Usually with a ransack or raze...which clearly was a raze in your situation.

You say people leave after 2 weeks...try two days, and thats because of the game itself. They realize that this is a game that you need time invested into it. That this game takes a bit more regular upkeep then they might not have time for. Thats fine. But dont say its because of players. Thats bias and closed minded thinking. You insult h10, thats fine too. But remember we are the ones protecting you...from some other houses who actually raze/capture neutrals without provocation. I know, I have recently been witnessing this happen among a few houses myself and I have commented on them in other threads regarding that. Look at my parish. Ask the people within if they are unhappy. I seriously doubt you will get the response you are looking for. My parish is constantly full and more people want in.

The fact is, actions do speak louder then words, and yours are speaking quite loud. Please, give people a chance and hopefully you can see others in a more positive light. Money doesnt mean anything in this game. The thing that matter most is the community, the money will follow if the community is great. And you do have the option now to move away from h10 if you so desire. you have a single hut village now due to recent events. You can abandon it right now and move far, far away. But I transgress and hope you see the light and help ireland grow as a more powerful and productive community.

I really wish we all coul

Ltcolumbo

Post by Ltcolumbo » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:12 am

I said what I had to say, ask the owners and developers if money doesn't mean anything... this remark is dumb, who pays for the servers, staff... how long would this game last without people like me...

All my villages have gone, so what more do you want ? your bunch of cowards can rule their empty parishes... and the mod can keep on lying and deceiving.

Anyway I am gone now, argue about the greatness of your cowards and keep thinking everything is free....

Secretsquirrel73

Post by Secretsquirrel73 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:01 am

Ltcolumbo wrote:I said what I had to say, ask the owners and developers if money doesn't mean anything... this remark is dumb, who pays for the servers, staff... how long would this game last without people like me...

All my villages have gone, so what more do you want ? your bunch of cowards can rule their empty parishes... and the mod can keep on lying and deceiving.

Anyway I am gone now, argue about the greatness of your cowards and keep thinking everything is free....

Thats cool guy, the game can only get better without self entitled players like you.

skyehawk

Post by skyehawk » Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:55 pm

'Amen', says a group of passing monks.

Return to “World 3 Lounge (Closed)”