Hello there I am new

This World 3 forum has been closed following the world closure.
JoeAB

Hello there I am new

Post by JoeAB » Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:53 am

Anyones faction recruiting? Anyone can offer me tips? I use to love playing these PC games and now this game looks awesome!

Lord Lydon Relon

Re: Hello there I am new

Post by Lord Lydon Relon » Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:50 pm

Offering tips! Where to begin...hmmm. Welcome to SHK...although we have settled in different worlds..I'm in W1, a good place to start is to read "the going ons" in your neighborhood his your local Parish, County, Providence, or County "chats."
"Beware my Lords...for heavy is the crown...and none have adorned such a jewel without trouble on their brow!"

SMthegamer

Post by SMthegamer » Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:01 pm

I'm SMthegamer, if you want you can be my vassal, I will teach you all you need to know. I am in Worcestershire, below Worcester.
SMthegamer

JoeAB

Post by JoeAB » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:57 pm

I just got a lord, right next to me lol. Anyone need a new member for there faction? Finding this game very interesting to say the least! Cant wait to be your king :P

Secretsquirrel73

Post by Secretsquirrel73 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:17 am

To be honest, if you are on the left side, join H10 or an ally, if on the right, Join 13. Be a supplier, and you will be in the back and the least likely to be razed.

Joining small factions that dont belong anywhere isnt the best thing to do since you will go nowhere fast and the structural integrity of that faction is probably weak at best. But this is all end game stuff, best bet is to hang around chat, dont * off anyone, learn all you can, then when you got things up and running start looking for a group. There are no rogues here, just no names and potential captures. People not in houses seem to be used as food. Only reason they are kept around in some parishes is because they give gold, or donate to the parish. Work your way up the food chain but dont attack left and right.That is the worst way to get noticed and the easiest way to lose your villages. Best advice I can give you keep low, make friends, join a good house, hopefully one of the 2 I listed.

Sir Emery

Post by Sir Emery » Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:52 pm

To all newcomers contact me let me help you grow.
Respectfully,
Sir Emery

Only The Good Ones Live On As Legends - Sir Emery

Spoiler! :
This is SPARTA!!!!

Secretsquirrel73

Post by Secretsquirrel73 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:53 am

this will help you grow better

Sir Emery

Post by Sir Emery » Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:18 pm