looking for a good location to start

This World 3 forum has been closed following the world closure.
HereForBeer

looking for a good location to start

Post by HereForBeer » Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:48 am

best location to start on server 3 new to game

Secretsquirrel73

Re: looking for a good location to start

Post by Secretsquirrel73 » Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:39 am

Well my parish is very nice and maxed out many bonuses like stone and wood and people in it are very active. Ballinleeny in Ireland in the state of limerick.

AvErNaN

Post by AvErNaN » Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:00 pm

I think you canno't choose the parish, but only the country. Am I right?

Going to the answer... it depens if you want a pacific spot or if you prefer to start right in the middle of everything ;-)

Deadlybaker

Post by Deadlybaker » Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:15 am

ireland is the best.

Sir Emery

Post by Sir Emery » Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:12 am

Yeah start in ireland so h10 and h16 and h11 can bully you and steal your village when you come out of peace time
Respectfully,
Sir Emery

Only The Good Ones Live On As Legends - Sir Emery

Spoiler! :
This is SPARTA!!!!

Raelil

Post by Raelil » Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:41 am

HereForBeer wrote:best location to start on server 3 new to game
Basically anywhere with an active Parish.
Dont be caught into Diplomacy and the state of things, before you feel ready. Take it easy, learn and enjoy the game. That's my advice :)

Secretsquirrel73

Post by Secretsquirrel73 » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:57 am

Sir Emery wrote:Yeah start in ireland so h10 and h16 and h11 can bully you and steal your village when you come out of peace time
Yes, we steal villages from people who dont know how to play the game, because their castles are SOOOO much better then anything we could do. It just helps the war effort tooo much by taking those villages with only a poleturner and 2 woodcutter huts.

All you do is insult h10, in EVERY SINGLE THREAD. Every time I check back to see what new posts are made, here you are, doing the exact same thing, over and over again. Just stop dude, slandering will only get you razed again. You arent funny, you arent cool, and you arent helping at all. You are just a bias opinion that seems to know nothing about, well anything. Every time I see you post, its just so incorrect that I feel like someone needs to step in and correct the information before someone actually believes you.

Lucifer Crow

Post by Lucifer Crow » Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:39 pm

Secretsquirrel73 if someone offends you just report it to a moderator. Do not encourage flame. Sir Emery voiced out his opinion without flaming and did it constructively alerting people that H10 rules Ireland and takes home the gold.

Please keep it clean and debate in a civil manner without showing animosity towards another user. Its just a game ;) release your anger in the game :twisted:
Buy my song on iTunes

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/forge ... d643878822

Electronica/industrial/screamo

Najik

Post by Najik » Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:00 am

I have had no problems with H10 or H16. They have both been very civil and answered my mails on things I wanted to know about when just starting out. Not sure where all this animosity is coming from. Yes they have their own priorities for Parish control, but then they are playing end game, no surprises for me in that.
Maybe when I am leveled enough I can get into the politics and start hating as well :P

Return to “World 3 Lounge (Closed)”