It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:10 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 The feeling of World 3 

Post Re: The feeling of World 3
you seem like you have a lot of mad against h10, for no real reason.

Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:16 am

Sir Emery wrote:
Real grown answer robyn or whatever your name is?

Unfair deleting the post where you corrected spelling but heres how you pronounce my name:

Robn8r "Or better yet a Terminator, like Arnold Schwarzenegger. Try'n to play me out like as if my name was Sega.
But I ain't going out like no punk *. Get used to one style and you know I might switch It up up and around, then buck, buck you down. Put out your head then you wake up in the Dawn of the Dead.
I'm comin' to get ya, comin' to get ya Spittin' out lyrics homie I'll wet ya. I came to get down, I came to get down So get out your seats and jump around.

The song this is from: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ5QLXTU ... r_embedded

Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:51 am

Unfair deleting the post where you corrected spelling but heres how you pronounce my name:

Robn8r "Or better yet a Terminator, like Arnold Schwarzenegger. Try'n to play me out like as if my name was Sega.
But I ain't going out like no punk *. Get used to one style and you know I might switch It up up and around, then buck, buck you down. Put out your head then you wake up in the Dawn of the Dead.
I'm comin' to get ya, comin' to get ya Spittin' out lyrics homie I'll wet ya. I came to get down, I came to get down So get out your seats and jump around.

The song this is from: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ5QLXTU ... r_embedded[/quote]

Now this is funny robinater like the terminator what are we 7 yrs old? quoting rap lyrics too?
make up so new rhymes that get you with the time we might have to stake before these fools mistake you for their maid Marian tell you what your best bet is to go off and be a librarian your rhyme was so weak and stale i think you just got spit up from a whale so it's time to get medieval on you at this time i am waiting for your come back line...

Only The Good Ones Live On As Legends - Sir Emery

Spoiler! :
This is SPARTA!!!!

Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:22 am

I thought i was going into a thread reading about the feeling of W3, instead i seem to find people bickering and trying to rap on text.

Each of you go to a corner and feel ashamed for a while. Then come back and post something positive about the lovely W3. ;)

There is tons of awesome people and stuff going on, wheter your into Warfare, Scouting, Holding fabulous banquets or something completely different, this Is the place for you.
So to anyone considdering joining W3. Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay! I'm sure you will :)

Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:55 am

Raelil wrote:
I thought i was going into a thread reading about the feeling of W3, instead i seem to find people bickering and trying to rap on text.

Each of you go to a corner and feel ashamed for a while. Then come back and post something positive about the lovely W3. ;)

There is tons of awesome people and stuff going on, wheter your into Warfare, Scouting, Holding fabulous banquets or something completely different, this Is the place for you.
So to anyone considering joining W3. Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay! I'm sure you will :)

Time to burn your villages down farmer joe

Only The Good Ones Live On As Legends - Sir Emery

Spoiler! :
This is SPARTA!!!!

Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:04 am

FAB-ulous banquets :lol:

Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:52 pm

diremage wrote:
FAB-ulous banquets :lol:

Snappy fingers. :D
hehe, ohh yes! ;)

Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:36 pm

Did this thread just die completely? We need to get our gossip back up... :D

Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:10 am

And the reason H12 was attacking neutrals was because of feared H10 spies/alts/monkers or to unify England. Since now the tables have turned as England is now a bigger threat than before. |The days of H10 are over, the hunter is now being hunted.

Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:02 pm

Not really, the hunter has left the world to pursue a new start in W6. If the majority of the Irish alliance would have remained it would have been a year long war since both sides were almost evenly matched and to be honest, all we would have had to do to win quick was leave Wales and our holdings in England and just sack Scotland completely as we slowly moved people there.

It would have meant no attacking capabilities for the Scottish/English alliance as H12 would have been completely lacking the capability to actually launch a full attack force while we pushed in force on H2. Not an insult just a fact for H12 because they consisted of factions that were just rebuilding after a ton of civil wars and the war both with the Irish alliance and H2.

But ah yea... Enjoy Orange everything and let tyrants be known and all that sort of rubbish.

Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed!

Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:00 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next