It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:32 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 The feeling of World 3 

Post Re: The feeling of World 3

Last edited by Cheedows on Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:51 pm

h18 is the switzerland. there is no harm to any side ;)

Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:52 pm

@cheedows: lol at the person talking out of his * with no information

Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:59 pm

I wonder what this world will be like once the Irish are gone.

Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:58 am

I find it funny that everyone refers to the houses as being affiliated with a specific territory on the map as if that is really their heritage in the game. To me the names could be North American names with the countries: Canada/US/Mexico. The bottom line is you have people playing a game that ended up in houses. All this talk about a united England is a rather dull subject. How about a united group of allies that are working to smash another group of allies, all fighting to remain in each glory round. When every stops to think about how they can survive each glory round, they may realize they need to pick which surviving houses they are going to merge into, rather than I can no longer fight in this game and go to a different world.

sql

Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:01 pm

ThatSQLGuy wrote:
I find it funny that everyone refers to the houses as being affiliated with a specific territory on the map as if that is really their heritage in the game. To me the names could be North American names with the countries: Canada/US/Mexico. The bottom line is you have people playing a game that ended up in houses. All this talk about a united England is a rather dull subject. How about a united group of allies that are working to smash another group of allies, all fighting to remain in each glory round. When every stops to think about how they can survive each glory round, they may realize they need to pick which surviving houses they are going to merge into, rather than I can no longer fight in this game and go to a different world.

sql

The thing is, it'll never work out that way. Especially now with the new war that has arisen.

Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:49 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10