It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:45 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 The feeling of World 3 

Post The feeling of World 3
At this point it difficult to rate this world. It's almost like we're okay with not beating the crap out of each other. I mean we have H6 who is content to sit back and form alliances in southern England, with Houses that are taking their territory.
We have Scotland (H13 & H2) which is completely united, with the exception of the south/western providences. Peace and unity reign highly Scotland, as well in Northern England (H12) which is Scotland's shield from the rest of England.
And of course let us not forget Ireland (H10 & H16) which is controlled by H10, lead by their leader Dave1; who has spent more money on cards then anyother person in W3. The unity in Ireland is tight as rope and will take a lot of doing to bring down.

At this point the war between H10 and H13 is at a standstill, no one is really that eager to raise and ransack villages yet. So things are relatively boring.
Any other thoughts and alliances people would like to point out? Espescailly down in southern England, I'm still a little fussy on that.

Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:29 am

Post Re: The feeling of World 3
I was kind of hoping to see some saber rattling going on here in the forums. Or maybe some delicious inter-drama. But nothing. It's just too dang quiet. LOL

Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:45 pm

That's because H6 and H15 kill everyone that goes against them. Bad recruitment policy I think. Anyways, me and my group are formally public enemy number 1 out of the English houses. :) H6 will splat on us regardless of what House we join. Maybe we could use this somehow?

Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:06 am

Whats pathetic is you actually think you know whats going on. Its laughable how you think h6 is just sitting back having thier lands stolen. Take a look at Norfolk. War is over there with house 6 and 11. Obviously you know nothing of world 3. There is alot of action going on and your just not part of it.

Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:42 am

zapper757@hotmail.com wrote:
Whats pathetic is you actually think you know whats going on. Its laughable how you think h6 is just sitting back having thier lands stolen. Take a look at Norfolk. War is over there with house 6 and 11. Obviously you know nothing of world 3. There is alot of action going on and your just not part of it.
and you are... who? Just checked the rankings and can't find your name anywhere you alter. Just wait... Lord Alduen? It sounds like your * self behind that name.

Anyways, It is you that has no idea. I am in Norfolk in the midst of the fighting. War won't be over for a long time there. You only think it is due to H6 being a bundle of monkers and mass hitters that give cities to complete noobs. :)

Edit: Anyways, no use hiding this anymore: We were only a distraction. :D and we played our part perfectly I think.

Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:47 pm

Now im really laughing!!! Im not lord aldean, hes to busy crushing yall in norfolk. You sound like your the guy who lost gmon capital brucy....... That was a hoot. Neways the war and fun has only begun but will end very soon. Goodbye.

Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:46 am

We were the opener, the war just began today. Anyways, I'm rock_hound119, not brucy27. I've already been swapping cities with both H15 members in Lincolnshire and H6 members in Suffolk for my third village. As in I cap a third village from them and then they raze it. :)

Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:27 am

what house you in? Cant access Kingdoms to look you up. H15 has to many problems right now thier leader quit... Thier members are barely active. H6 is growing more stronger every day soon Norfolk will be flooded with h6 powerhouses tgen they probably will take care of threat in Suffolk. You must be a knight because 3 villages right?

Last edited by PyThOn1 on Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:52 am

I am a knight in House 11. Which player are you in House 15? Plus, House 15 only fought us when we zeroed out some people in their territory and conquered some villages.

Edit: Anyways, the feel of World 3...

Well, there are crazy people and there are people who think they are all high and mighty. Two ends of the scale. :P

Anyways zapper, the war actually is turning around now since our English allies jumped in. It is the English civil war now. Half versus half. Also, just telling you, Alduen stated to me that only House 6 would exist in the England he is creating. That sounds like it includes House 15 being pushed out by what he told me. By the way: That half versus half includes Wales.

Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:28 am

Not in h15 dunno where you got that from. for security reasons of my house rules I can't tell you who I am. Btw my first post was never towards you. It was for the thread starter. Gday and if im at war with ur house Ill think about spareing you.

Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:27 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 96 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next