End Game Content

Vorschläge und Verbesserungen können hier gepostet werden.
Priest Guardian

End Game Content

Post by Priest Guardian »

This is one area that SHK's has refined

I took a break from SHK's this summer and played TERA (another free to play MMO). In TERA I leveled up 2 characters to max game level 65 in 2 months time. Both characters had max crafting and the second best gear in the game available . Without spending 1 cent, one of the few remaining FTP games that the auction house is not corrupt by Chinese gold farmers

Stronghold Kingdoms on the other hand will take you 1 year +/- to complete all your research and possible to end up in the second age (assuming you started at the beginning of first age). With tons of new content to follow as you play through the ages of your server

WOW! Truly the only MMO on the market with complete 'End Game' content that will last 4 to 5 years)

I suppose that's why we ALL keep coming back to the SHK's . Other factors also keep us here , like a sweet community you will find a place in no matter your personality(as you make friends with players from all around the world)

I am still playing , even after receiving that email about Alpha testing. :) Thanks for the many , many hours of video gaming enjoyment

Peaceout Priest Guardian (currently returning to W-9)
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's

Return to “Feedback”