never ending story

All discussion related to activity in World 2 should be posted here.
Imuks76

never ending story

Post by Imuks76 »

Top players in World 2 changing house every round,it makes never ending age 5 ,lol,it is legal? It is not good or bad,but world 2 will live forever by this way,lol
Lord Darko900

Re: never ending story

Post by Lord Darko900 »

Why would it not be legal lol
Yoooooooooo
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Imuks76 wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 7:11 am Top players in World 2 changing house every round,it makes never ending age 5 ,lol,it is legal? It is not good or bad,but world 2 will live forever by this way,lol
Not illegal and means it gives EVERY player to complete ALL quests if they choose to do so...long may it continue!!!!

If you want a quicker ending server, go to the others and your wish will be served.
Priest Guardian

Post by Priest Guardian »

ZeMadDog wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:50 am Im glad that they are doing this! We are trying to show Firefly that we want the Ages system back! We are tired of this era system! We are also upset that they have not made another classic server map. They keep doing these new maps but they have not made a world 11.
I agree. Since I started playing this game back in ALPHA testing to today I have spent well over 10K on this game and for me was worth every penny of the 1000's of hrs of entertainment I recieved and friends I met over the years

But I have not spent and $$ on this game in a very long time (Instead I spend on other games). Even with the current +50% crown sale I will not spend and that is a shame to miss such a great sale

But if today there was a old rule set and a new UK map I would of absolutely spent alot to get started there and settle in for the long haul

oh well :/
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

Era worlds end a lot faster than age worlds, therefore firefly create more new worlds and what happens when new world are made ? a lot of players buying crowns to rise to the top asap. Era worlds have essentially made the whole process a lot faster and probably more profitable for firefly... that's why they don't care about the few people who keep posting that they are not going to spend anymore money on the game
Yoooooooooo

Return to “World 2 Lounge”