players using 2 accounts on same world

All discussion related to activity in World 2 should be posted here.
rayrocket

players using 2 accounts on same world

Post by rayrocket »

hi , im getting sick ad tired of these players using 2 accounts on the same world , there is a lot of us that is concidering leaving game because of these players , it seems fire fly only care about money and how much they spend , when they do ban a account its like only 3 days which is a joke , I suggestthat is a player is caught doing this , both accounts should banned permanently
MiladySkye

Re: players using 2 accounts on same world

Post by MiladySkye »

If you continue to talk about cheating, alt-accounts or account sharing on the forums, you'll be accused of telling half-truths and making the community distrust FF. You'll also be urged to "be better."

Example below:

viewtopic.php?f=458&t=36422
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .
Priest Guardian

Post by Priest Guardian »

MiladySkye wrote:If you continue to talk about cheating, alt-accounts or account sharing on the forums, you'll be accused of telling half-truths and making the community distrust FF. You'll also be urged to "be better."

Example below:

Just like me your still around lurking in the shadows :D

Go try Panzer Rush . I did . Then come back to SHK's like we all do :)
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
KingJbone

Post by KingJbone »

MiladySkye wrote:If you continue to talk about cheating, alt-accounts or account sharing on the forums, you'll be accused of telling half-truths and making the community distrust FF. You'll also be urged to "be better."

Example below:

Someone should put that admin in a Russian teamspeak where every players name is "account1/account2/account3"

"Offering little value to those who play on multiple accounts" little value = being able to use multiple accounts in the first place?... like he just admitted in the same breath? lol
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

KingJbone wrote:

Example below:

Someone should put that admin in a Russian teamspeak where every players name is "account1/account2/account3"

"Offering little value to those who play on multiple accounts" little value = being able to use multiple accounts in the first place?... like he just admitted in the same breath? lol
Exactly. ;) I honestly don't know why I even bother . . . just feel bad for those who expect something to be done about it.

Anyway, it's great to see you KJB . . . it's been a long time. Hope you are well. :D
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .
KingJbone

Post by KingJbone »

MiladySkye wrote:
KingJbone wrote:

Example below:

Exactly. ;) I honestly don't know why I even bother . . . just feel bad for those who expect something to be done about it.

Anyway, it's great to see you KJB . . . it's been a long time. Hope you are well. :D
Indeed it has. Great to see you too- I'm hangin in there, hope you're doing well too. Will have to catch up sometime :)
rayrocket

Post by rayrocket »

there is 1 player on w2 , red robin and goran the great , are his accounts , how I know this is because a player from now ended w9 said he openly admitted to it on that world , but nothing is being done about these accounts on w2 , a lot of paying players are getting very tired of people doing this and why woundnt they b too , u pay hard earned money to play the game only to have people bending the rules or flaunting it with no repercussions from firefly , makes u not want to play anymore , anyway that's my beaf on the game
OutlawMC

Post by OutlawMC »

rayrocket wrote:there is 1 player on w2 , red robin and goran the great , are his accounts , how I know this is because a player from now ended w9 said he openly admitted to it on that world , but nothing is being done about these accounts on w2 , a lot of paying players are getting very tired of people doing this and why woundnt they b too , u pay hard earned money to play the game only to have people bending the rules or flaunting it with no repercussions from firefly , makes u not want to play anymore , anyway that's my beaf on the game

To add to that... Goran & Red Robin also used the following accounts on World 9:

Lady Light
Angel of Valour (who joined the map today and failed horribly at rouging in Dumfries)
user333
Take everything I say with full intention that I'm being sarcastic.

Return to “World 2 Lounge”