where have all the players gone

All discussion related to activity in World 2 should be posted here.
JunoonMonty

where have all the players gone

Post by JunoonMonty »

hey i was gone for probably 400 days or more i started playing again most players are gone. now i know nobody cares, but anyone know what happened to players like psi fi, lord clement, gandalf the white, plowboy, royal guardian, shpatiii, netkids, ktj, donnyjoe canada goose ... and so on.. did they move on to other worlds?? if someone know please give me some gossip, or on what i missed... i like playing with people i know and i dont feel like looking through 30 game serves searching for all names in the rankings..
GhilleVeteran00

Re: where have all the players gone

Post by GhilleVeteran00 »

I think all of those players you listed, besides one or two, quit the game.
JunoonMonty

Post by JunoonMonty »

what happened? must've been something big for that whole group to disappear...
Lt.Columbo

Post by Lt.Columbo »

just look at the rule changes :P
while they dont affect gameplay on existing old worlds they are enough to drive away players anyway.
lead a house they said,glory and fame awaits..burning eyes and headaches from reading tons of mail is what i got.exec_killfun1.0
JunoonMonty

Post by JunoonMonty »

you mean fith age rules? everything got more expensive... and now you have to own more parish to be able to be sheriff and such... seems like some of amber rose suggestions went through.... i personally dont mind, makes eliminating the whole map a little harder...

and if youre referring to having to pay to build up fast... yeah.. but i pay something for games anyways.... its not skyrim and i wouldnt drop 100 bucks for this but ive been on and off four about 5 or six years now everytime i come back i give like 20 bucks... i mean its a game its not bad and you dont have to spend a lot to get mediocre boosts.. its not bad.. when i think about some other games you pay a madison and get nothing and most have to drop a mr franklin to get an advantage..
GhilleVeteran00

Post by GhilleVeteran00 »

Most of them are gone because they simply didn't have time for the game anymore or they were tired of it.

Return to “World 2 Lounge”