what can I do

All discussion related to activity in World 2 should be posted here.
paddyramone7

what can I do

Post by paddyramone7 »

I have been blocked due to multiple accounts...This is completely false I left my first castle by accident when I was booted off the other night,ad when I logged back in I was in a different world I found that i should have paid better attention and chalked it up to a learning experience. I was kinda hoping that i could get my unused coins back but I wasn't raising a fuss. So I started a new castle in my original world found my faction as a matter of fact I was almost right next to my old castle. I started getting back to where I was before. I go to log in today I have been blocked for having multiple accounts I only have the one and it it really going to take 7 days to fix. Really I have only one account
how do i protest or defend myself according to the guide I am just screwed this will be the second time they have stolen from me . can anyone tell me what to do? it has also just occurred to me why did they accuse me of this and why was I not given a chance to defend myself before they arbitrarily blocked my profile ?

Return to “World 2 Lounge”