Deke Young tracking World 2 Glory Rounds and Age

All discussion related to activity in World 2 should be posted here.
DekeYoungAtlanta

Re: Deke Young tracking World 2 Glory Rounds and Age

Post by DekeYoungAtlanta »

It is day 2387 on the UK-2 server and we are still in the 5th age. The last Glory round took 91 days and we are 82 days into this one.

House 9 and 10 both have 1 star. House 3 is on their way to their first. Defunct House 1 is down to 3 stars.

House 3 is generating a scant 44,148 Glory per day. At this rate there are 8 days left in this Glory Round and we may have up to 14 Glory rounds left this age, which is an eternity.
DekeYoungAtlanta

It is day 2458 and the UK-2 server is in the 5th age. It is day 60 into the current glory round and everyone is less than half way towards the 4,000,000 glory needed.
JunoonMonty

Post by JunoonMonty »

^
^
^
this guy? lol SHK's anchorman?
DekeYoungAtlanta

JunoonMonty wrote:^
^
^
this guy? lol SHK's anchorman?
This post makes no sense to me.

- Deke
JunoonMonty

Post by JunoonMonty »

anchorman = relaying messages of current events, recorded and televised to local broadcast receptors i.e televisions. So me asking you are SHK's anchorman?
DekeYoungAtlanta

JunoonMonty wrote:anchorman = relaying messages of current events, recorded and televised to local broadcast receptors i.e televisions. So me asking you are SHK's anchorman?
I am not, as Firefly does not provide any information. They are happier acting in isolation.

I am not reading anyone else's copy.

Deke
JunoonMonty

Post by JunoonMonty »

DekeYoungAtlanta wrote:
JunoonMonty wrote:anchorman = relaying messages of current events, recorded and televised to local broadcast receptors i.e televisions. So me asking you are SHK's anchorman?
I am not, as Firefly does not provide any information. They are happier acting in isolation.

I am not reading anyone else's copy.

Deke

ok dude forget i said anything, keep on doing what you're doing..
DekeYoungAtlanta

It is day 2,576 on the World 2 server that will never end. Houses 17, 13, 9, 3, 16 and 10 are all taking turns picking up a star as slowly as possible while House 1 (still in the glory race) is down to 2 stars. House 17 has 1,491,305 Glory after 51 days will is the tepid rate of 29,241 per day.

The remaining power players on this server are making sure this world is going to last long enough for them to hand off their villages to their children in another 10-15 years. The Final age might never result in a single house controlling 20 Royal Towers.

This server is down to 1,543 players.
DekeYoungAtlanta

In the (2618-2524=94) days since this Glory round has started House 17 (next in the rotation) has 2,602,866 Glory, a glacial rate of 27,902 per day.

I hope the players on this server are training their children to take over their accounts as this server might take decades to complete.
Amber_Rose

Post by Amber_Rose »

That is the goal, Deke - to keep W2 in the 5th age indefinitely. And other servers are considering doing the same thing. Thank you for the updates.

Return to “World 2 Lounge”