inanimation in w2

All discussion related to activity in World 2 should be posted here.
ali kerim

inanimation in w2

Post by ali kerim »

Hi there.
I've come again but everything is the same in here for years. I can't understand the reason of this situation. When I want to see action, I go to W1 or Europe maps. Why?
CharlemagneTheGod

Re: inanimation in w2

Post by CharlemagneTheGod »

Not all worlds are the same, in my experience, USA 1 and 2, along with Europe 1 and 2, are the best maps in terms of "action"

The most players, the most diversity, the size of the maps, and the way they are set up makes them the best. It isn't one major house ruling the whole map and it doesn't turn into months of farming. I myself am happy just playing W9 but that is just me.

Thats as simple as I can put it.
I march to my own drum

Kill em all, let the lord sort em out

Savages
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

Actually world 2 is better than most other UK worlds except world 1 ..you know why this happen ? because Firefly keep making new worlds ..Thanks god we don't have UK world 10 now ..if we had only 2 or 3 UK worlds now they would have been more populated
Yoooooooooo
Voltair

Post by Voltair »

ali kerim wrote:Hi there.
I've come again but everything is the same in here for years. I can't understand the reason of this situation. When I want to see action, I go to W1 or Europe maps. Why?
Maybe try the new PvE beta world "Rise of the Wolf" I'm hearing that is anything but quiet...
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

Voltair wrote:
ali kerim wrote:Hi there.
Maybe try the new PvE beta world "Rise of the Wolf" I'm hearing that is anything but quiet...
Before you go there you need to know you can't survive without carding a lot :P
Yoooooooooo

Return to “World 2 Lounge”