Major connection issues with world 2

All discussion related to activity in World 2 should be posted here.
TheIxxu

Major connection issues with world 2

Post by TheIxxu »

I have the past couple of days had major issues when trying to log onto world 2. I'm so to speak a spectator on the world, or at least it feels like it. I can access one village (to look inside the village screen as if I were to place e.g. a woodcutter's hut) and at the castle to repair possible AI damage on two villages at the most. After the second time everything feels very slow and eventually it all just ends up in a black screen showing resources up top but nothing of the village itself.
I cannot:
- access a village "screen"
- access a village castle "screen"
- access a parish (any of the available screens within a parish)
- scout
- monk
- send attacks to anything
- read any messages in my inbox

and my connection to the world keeps timing out. After the time out I just cannot log in. It keeps it on the loading screen (yellow bar slowly filling up..) and eventually just times out and not letting me onto the world at all. I tried other worlds and they work as they should and normally do, but w2 doesn't for some reason. From what I've heard I'm not the only one with this problem so please look into it, since if it's not only me it's probably server side, or game side rather than something I'm doing wrong.

EDIT: the message I keep receiving is "login user failed connection timed out"
GhilleVeteran00

Re: Major connection issues with world 2

Post by GhilleVeteran00 »

Have you tried re-installing the game? I've had problems before and installing again fixed it.
TheIxxu

Post by TheIxxu »

I tried that and was able to log in on my first attempt but still couldn't do anything, same problems as listed above.
Lord Hessen

Post by Lord Hessen »

die Probleme gibt es seit ca. 84 Stunden schon auf mehreren Welten.
Russische, Polnische, Europa, Frankreich, Deutschland.
im französischem Forum gibt es einen Thread, der ist schon über 10 Seiten lang.
----------------------
there are problems for about 84 hours already on several worlds.
Russian, Polish, Europe, France, Germany.
in the French forum there is a thread that is over 10 pages long.
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

Right many people from other worlds have posted yesterday that they can't log in to X world but can join the others normally
so the problem isn't from you , from the server or whatever it is

It think it has been fixed by now
Yoooooooooo
TheIxxu

Post by TheIxxu »

@Lord Hessen Ich habe ja von Anderen auf gehört, dass es nur nicht eines Problem für mich ist. Aber man denkt noch warum das Problem noch nicht gelöst ist. Hoffentlich dauerte es nicht so viele tagen alles wieder normales zu bekommen.

@Darko, it's not fixed for me yet my friend, and well no announcements from FF yet. I'd think since it's such a major issue for several players that they'd make some sort of announcement at least to inform players they are aware of the issue and working hard to find a solution. Not that I doubt they already are, they are quite good on interacting with the community after all.
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

Yoooooooooo

Return to “World 2 Lounge”