Rogues rogues and more rogues........

All discussion related to activity in World 2 should be posted here.
Bretth

Re: Rogues rogues and more rogues........

Post by Bretth » Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:14 am

This same guy is now a Marquis. We trapped him for a long time but he escaped yesterday and is right now working on razing out a Crown Prince (who is sleep because its 4am his time) with 38 villages. People are on and trying to stop him but he just keeps jumping from village to village.

Pure mindless destruction. At least give us some way to defend our selfs.

To all the people that think this is ok, I hope you are never on the receiving end of this kind of abuse of the game mechanics.

Lawlmaker

Post by Lawlmaker » Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:53 am

Been there, ransack them to nothing and pillage everything from them daily, keep them there until they abandon or have one of there buddies raze them, do this until they never come back to your area.
W4/W6/EU1/EU2/USA1/HERETIC/GLOBAL1/CHINA1/GLOBAL5

Lord Kagulas

Post by Lord Kagulas » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:30 am

LOL mighy BRETH crying :lol: :lol: Hey mister wen you raze all yeoman from you country because they vote again you ,you not was bad guy ,leave thats guys who want to play ,to play is not them faul because most of h4 are inactive or big farmers

Bretth

Post by Bretth » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:26 am

Lord Kagulas wrote:LOL mighy BRETH crying :lol: :lol: Hey mister wen you raze all yeoman from you country because they vote again you ,you not was bad guy ,leave thats guys who want to play ,to play is not them faul because most of h4 are inactive or big farmers
Just because you are probably half of those squires that show up and cause damage then disappear does not make it right Lord K.

I am not crying just saying it is not a good game mechanic the way it stands, to open to abuse, am I not allowed an opinion anymore?

Having your villages razed out and your parish castles (60 days work) deleted by an alt squire while you sleep for a few hours does not make you a farmer, it makes the game broken and open to serious abuse.

Night.Wolf

Post by Night.Wolf » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:00 am

Hello Bretth & Amber :D :P
Why are both of you upset ...
This is what's wrong that I used this opportunity to defend myself lol
The second world is dead I held up the funeral for The dead and the living peoples hahaha
I never told you that I am tired of the game (SH'k)... I love it
Anyway just i wanted to Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of myself for the next conflict.

I left world2 because i was upset Why am I wasted my time, near people like you.

abbas.a007

Bretth

Post by Bretth » Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:16 am

Night.Wolf wrote:Hello Bretth & Amber :D :P
Why are both of you upset ...
This is what's wrong that I used this opportunity to defend myself lol
The second world is dead I held up the funeral for The dead and the living peoples hahaha
I never told you that I am tired of the game (SH'k)... I love it
Anyway just i wanted to Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of myself for the next conflict.

I left world2 because i was upset Why am I wasted my time, near people like you.

abbas.a007
We are not talking about you......... Did you even read what we wrote? Did anyone.

This is about LOW lvl players, probably alts moving around the battle field and taking over parishs. When they have the parishs by monks they then delete the castles and use all the armies in the parish to attack villages and cap/raze them. The fact that a squire can reset 25 villages on a crown prince in 30 minutes is ridicules.

To loose a village in war, even with you abbas does not both anyone but to loose one to obvious cheating is not the way this game is suppose to be.

Night.Wolf

Post by Night.Wolf » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:58 am

lol no problem better, I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. 8-) :roll:
Can You introduce me to see the player who is Squire of his rank.?
I think he is Higher than me :D i got 20 villages razed with x4 cards in 1 hour
How could he do destroys 25 villages in 30 minutes ? lol
at the end I did not cheat otherwise how could safely send a message?

Night.Wolf

Post by Night.Wolf » Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:21 am

I did not disrespect any person.I just spoke with a smile.This is a game that is fun and does not require anger and pride or sadness!!!
bretth and his friends with ransacks & pillages my large villages into the rat's nest lol , I had labored for 17 Village 6 months however I'm not upset :) I do not care if you want to ban me.
We want an Asian world, including countries in the Persian Gulf are needed
Or any other country in Asia (for continue to play with more passion)

Return to “World 2 Lounge”