no Paladins castles for quests

All discussion related to activity in World 2 should be posted here.
JunoonMonty

Re: no Paladins castles for quests

Post by JunoonMonty »

DavidSpy wrote:To your first question; the former. Time frame between AI castle spawns (providing the previous castle was removed promptly) is approximately one week but it has been known to vary drastically, some parishes don't see more than one AI castle every month.

Ok i dont want to call you a liar but that is a lie,! every time ive destroyed ais or my parish steward they reappear within 2 days!! no ai for a month ahahahah!! what a joke!!
Amber_Rose

Post by Amber_Rose »

It's true! I have parishes that almost never get an AI, and some that get them regularly no matter how quickly I take them out. I wrote to FF about this once and they told me that each parish generates them at a different rate. So if you have a parish that doesn't spawn them, cherish it. :P
JunoonMonty

Post by JunoonMonty »

Amber_Rose wrote:It's true! I have parishes that almost never get an AI, and some that get them regularly no matter how quickly I take them out. I wrote to FF about this once and they told me that each parish generates them at a different rate. So if you have a parish that doesn't spawn them, cherish it. :P

where the * do you live?? i gotta pack my bags and move there! i get more ai attacks than from enemies in the height of a war!

Return to “World 2 Lounge”