no Paladins castles for quests

All discussion related to activity in World 2 should be posted here.
Manaduar

no Paladins castles for quests

Post by Manaduar »

how are we supposed to complete the new quests when they took paladins castles out of the game?
Manaduar

Re: no Paladins castles for quests

Post by Manaduar »

they disappeared after the treasure castle update, I haven't seen a single paladins castle since then.
Dellwyndria

Post by Dellwyndria »

They are still around. One spawned in my Parish this morning. Of couse its probly gone now :cry:
dobbles81

Post by dobbles81 »

DavidSpy wrote:Paladin Castles have not been removed from Stronghold Kingdoms, you are probably not finding any because of the new quests that require such castles to be removed. Likely other players have already beat you to the few paladin castles on the map.
david, this has been documented since the paladin fix a couple months ago. the update for quests related to paladins has only been live for a matter of hours. most paladins destroyed in that time would still show the defeated castle icon on the map.

before today, the only reason to attack a paladin was your enemy had one in a war zone and you wanted to * them or you were just a general douche. but many of us have documented how many are on the map at any one time.
Lord Alacrity

Post by Lord Alacrity »

dobbles81 wrote:before today, the only reason to attack a paladin was your enemy had one in a war zone and you wanted to * them or you were just a general douche.

Yeah... that's why I suggested naming the quest "Villain". "General Douche" might have been a good title too, just doesn't have the same medieval feel to it though! ;)
Kannibus

Post by Kannibus »

Lord Alacrity wrote:Yeah... that's why I suggested naming the quest "Villain". "General Douche" might have been a good title too, just doesn't have the same medieval feel to it though!
"Black Knight Douche of the Bag" or "Duchess von Douche" -Achievement "Kill 10,000 Paladin Castles"

"How to Make Enemies and Alienate Lords" Quest line for killing paladin castles.
dobbles81

Post by dobbles81 »

Lord Alacrity wrote:
dobbles81 wrote:before today, the only reason to attack a paladin was your enemy had one in a war zone and you wanted to * them or you were just a general douche.

Yeah... that's why I suggested naming the quest "Villain". "General Douche" might have been a good title too, just doesn't have the same medieval feel to it though! ;)
+1 for the general douche quest name!
Sir Sevin

Post by Sir Sevin »

Question... If a paladin castle goes away on its own, is it marked as destroyed or is it just totally gone without a trace?
- - - - - - - - - - -
~Sir Sevin
EU5
Manaduar

Post by Manaduar »

ok I've been able to successfully find them, but it takes forever. So what exactly is a 1% spawn rate? each time an AI castle spawns there's a 1% chance it'll be a paladins castle? or 1% of all AI castles will be paladins castles? what's the time frame between spawns?
Sir Sevin

Post by Sir Sevin »

Sir Sevin wrote:Question... If a paladin castle goes away on its own, is it marked as destroyed or is it just totally gone without a trace?
Question bump ^
- - - - - - - - - - -
~Sir Sevin
EU5

Return to “World 2 Lounge”