It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 no Paladins castles for quests 

Post no Paladins castles for quests
how are we supposed to complete the new quests when they took paladins castles out of the game?

Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:04 pm

Post Re: no Paladins castles for quests
Paladin Castles have not been removed from Stronghold Kingdoms, you are probably not finding any because of the new quests that require such castles to be removed. Likely other players have already beat you to the few paladin castles on the map.

ImageImage

Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:39 pm
Profile WWW

they disappeared after the treasure castle update, I haven't seen a single paladins castle since then.

Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:48 pm

They are still around. One spawned in my Parish this morning. Of couse its probly gone now :cry:

Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:50 pm

DavidSpy wrote:
Paladin Castles have not been removed from Stronghold Kingdoms, you are probably not finding any because of the new quests that require such castles to be removed. Likely other players have already beat you to the few paladin castles on the map.

david, this has been documented since the paladin fix a couple months ago. the update for quests related to paladins has only been live for a matter of hours. most paladins destroyed in that time would still show the defeated castle icon on the map.

before today, the only reason to attack a paladin was your enemy had one in a war zone and you wanted to * them or you were just a general douche. but many of us have documented how many are on the map at any one time.

Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:45 pm

dobbles81 wrote:
before today, the only reason to attack a paladin was your enemy had one in a war zone and you wanted to * them or you were just a general douche.

Yeah... that's why I suggested naming the quest "Villain". "General Douche" might have been a good title too, just doesn't have the same medieval feel to it though! ;)

Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:25 pm

Lord Alacrity wrote:
Yeah... that's why I suggested naming the quest "Villain". "General Douche" might have been a good title too, just doesn't have the same medieval feel to it though!

"Black Knight Douche of the Bag" or "Duchess von Douche" -Achievement "Kill 10,000 Paladin Castles"

"How to Make Enemies and Alienate Lords" Quest line for killing paladin castles.

Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:47 pm

dobbles81 wrote:
DavidSpy wrote:

david, this has been documented since the paladin fix a couple months ago. the update for quests related to paladins has only been live for a matter of hours. most paladins destroyed in that time would still show the defeated castle icon on the map.

before today, the only reason to attack a paladin was your enemy had one in a war zone and you wanted to * them or you were just a general douche. but many of us have documented how many are on the map at any one time.

Yes, there are by far fewer Paladin castles since they got nerfed but they have not been removed from the game.

ImageImage

Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:41 am
Profile WWW

Lord Alacrity wrote:
dobbles81 wrote:
before today, the only reason to attack a paladin was your enemy had one in a war zone and you wanted to * them or you were just a general douche.

Yeah... that's why I suggested naming the quest "Villain". "General Douche" might have been a good title too, just doesn't have the same medieval feel to it though! ;)

+1 for the general douche quest name!

Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:05 pm

Question... If a paladin castle goes away on its own, is it marked as destroyed or is it just totally gone without a trace?

Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next