The Fourth Age Begins

All discussion related to activity in World 2 should be posted here.
Lord Friendly

The Fourth Age Begins

Post by Lord Friendly »

The Fourth Age Begins
World 4 / Great Britain & Ireland will change over into The Fourth Age Today (April 23rd 2014)

The Fourth Age (Age IV) features faster gameplay with increased army speeds, more parish building upgrade levels for maximum production, the ability for players to hold additional villages and the new Military School.

1. Amount of Villages Increased - 40 Maximum
[tr][td0]Image[/td0]
[td0]Crown Princes may now access up to 40 villages.[/td0][/tr][/table0]

2. Parish Capital buildings level increase
[tr][td0]Image[/td0]
[td0]Parish Buildings will have five extra levels available.[/td0][/tr][/table0]

3. Military School
[tr][td0]Image[/td0]
[td0]The Military Schools unlock Bombards. Image These are a defensive structure for your castle. They have full map range will fire randomly and some random splash damage.[/td0][/tr][/table0]

4. No extra honour cost when owning 10 or more villages
[tr][td0][/td0]
[td0]Players who own more than 10 villages will no longer have to pay the extra honour cost to regain a village, if one of their villages is captured.[/td0][/tr][/table0]

5. The Faith Point costs of Interdiction will be increased
6. All markets (Exchanges) cleared of all goods and prices reset to original 150.
7. All Factions/Houses disbanded.
8. The rate at which Glory is gained has been rebalanced.
9. Weapons will not be available to purchase from markets.
10. Army and Scout speed increased to 3x of Age 1.
11. Houses limited to 3 factions. The first faction to apply is accepted automatically, all other factions must be voted in.

For more information visit The Fourth Age on the Stronghold Kingdoms Wiki.

All players who were members of the winning House at the end of the previous age have received a Quest Wheel Spin and will receive the following in-game prizes at the beginning of Age 4:

5 x Quest Wheel Spins
1 x Ultimate Random Pack
5 x Super Random Packs
10 x Random Card Packs

We hope you enjoy the new Age!
Lord Darko900

Re: The Fourth Age Begins

Post by Lord Darko900 »

finally 3rd age ended and we won yayyyyyyy
Yoooooooooo
m_abid

Post by m_abid »

What about the house glory points, are they same as were in age 3..

Wikipedia is not yet updated:
http://help.strongholdkingdoms.com/index.php/Glory

Age 3 points calculation table: (taken from official wiki page)

In The Third Age the amount of glory gained per day is changed as follows:
Leader Position Points per Day
Parish Steward 20
County Sheriff 1000
Province Governor 3750
Country King 7500

In The Third Age a House needs four million points to win the round.

Please provide points table for age 4 if it is different from age 3.

Thanks.
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

they are the same if it has changed they would said that in the update
Yoooooooooo
rsnelgrove

Post by rsnelgrove »

DavidSpy wrote:Any gameplay changes for an age are listed on the SHK wiki page pertaining to said age.

8. The rate at which Glory is gained has been rebalanced.
Amber_Rose

Post by Amber_Rose »

We are still waiting for an answer from FF on the glory generation rates for the 4th age. We're a month into the age and this information is becoming critical!
Control9115

Post by Control9115 »

Lord Alacrity, thank you for responding to posts in this SHK forum. I direct no anger towards you in the slightest.

I've played this game for three years now, with monthly tokens in place for nearly every month. I can safely say that firefly made the perfect game for me. I have never played a game so long, nor had so much fun speaking with other players which ultimately evolved into politics. However, you guys killed the game for me. From a business standpoint I understand. Creating new worlds means new competition, new wars, more people buying cards and investing in more tokens. But I remember playing in world two with nine-thousand other people. Now we stand at a mere three-thousand total. Only a little over seven-hundred having over fifty-thousand points. I am sure only half of those people are active.

Only one word comes to mind. Ridiculous.

Perhaps the devs do not feel responsible for worlds dying like this. Old worlds do not make the money after all. *. Instead of making old worlds playable for new players, you created new worlds for everyone. Over and over, time and time again. We are at eleven English speaking worlds now, including USA1 and EU. This has ultimately diminished the potential players on a single world, and made those worlds subsequently boring, and inactive.

There is nothing left for me in world two. My friends have lost the taste to play, and so have I. You have successfully killed it for me. Congratulations. But I will not be investing my time in EU. I am done.

I have stated my opinions about new age changes before, and they happened upon deaf ears. You guys had a great thing, and you have ruined it. You created something great and let it go to *. I hope you learn from your mistakes.
Amber_Rose

Post by Amber_Rose »

Lord Friendly, we're still waiting for the glory generation numbers! You know what they are - why can't we know?
pendragon

Post by pendragon »

Well done firefly another great game
Purple Doodlebug

Post by Purple Doodlebug »

Did you imagine we would still be in this age almost nine years later?

Return to “World 2 Lounge”