Rogue Players

All discussion related to activity in World 2 should be posted here.
Master Merlin

Re: Rogue Players

Post by Master Merlin »

The biggest issue is the rouge who spawns in a new village, votes themself into the parish steward, deletes the castle structure and uses the troops and money to Gold Raid and raid and plunder all the gold from all the parish and county seats they can before being stopped. It's just to easy to village jump and do this where the only intent is to distroy and make a mess of all the parish(s) and village(s) they can before they are razed out to do it all over again. Once you start to defend against them, they now have a reason to keep respawning in your area just to pis ss sss you off and make you go about crazy tring to stay ahead of thier meanless fun. It's not like fighting a person who is vested in the game and cares about anything. FF needs to address the period in which new villages can take control of parish and delete anything. There needs to be some sort of waiting time. At least 3 days. If your playing right, and your goal is to estabish a village structure and build a castle and become the steward, then that's playing the game with some value to your efforts. Something to defend and have a stake at the overall good of the game. But these (word removed) who come on and just spew hate and distruction for the mere fun of it are just a cancer that needs to be taken care of. I don't care about all the what if's and what to do's... This rouge jumper issue effects to many who care and put hours of effort to build and maintain an active game presence. I for one, am getting feed up with this constant issue and the total lack of gamemanship this represents. FF MUST DO SOMETHING TO LIMIT THE ROUGE IN THE FIRST 3 DAYS! I for one, get closer and closer to just walking away everytime I return to this game from RL to find that I've been rouged again. I'm not the only one who has said this here and I'm sure I'm not going to be the last. :!:

Bretth

Post by Bretth »

Yes Belmin, considering you are one of those W1 players that came to W2 to cause some trouble 5 days ago I was thinking you wouldn't.

Your exploiting of these broken game mechanics is mindless destruction and nothing more. You think that cheating and sharing your accounts amongst yourselfs makes you good fighters?It doesn't. You are cheats and nothing more.

You have caused many to quit. I hope you understand that you are ruining YOUR own game. Firefly will simply turn off the servers when there is not enough people to continue in there judgement and at the rate we are going with so many rogues running around, I don't think that time is to far off.

I went to bed last night and woke up this morning with 5 less villages, your such an awesome fighter Belmin and co. Inactives and people not on seem to be all you can manage........ Pathetic.

steven2

Post by steven2 »

I am a rogue player and i think its the best tactic to gain land for your house! however what you saying is true it does make players quit the game but it is fun for us rogue players as we like to hit razes and do it quickly. however i usually play rogue for a good reason and that is if your house is outnumbered its the best way to fight the other house as you will look more stronger than your house actually is. it costs minimum FP to play rogue but does require lots of cards lol

Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

steven2 wrote:I am a rogue player and i think its the best tactic to gain land for your house! however what you saying is true it does make players quit the game but it is fun for us rogue players as we like to hit razes and do it quickly. however i usually play rogue for a good reason and that is if your house is outnumbered its the best way to fight the other house as you will look more stronger than your house actually is. it costs minimum FP to play rogue but does require lots of cards lol
i like razing people but not in that way ,,, if you really want to raze start a 1VS1 with someone or Faction VS faction only or get you house to fight another house fight for land,,,,, if you go like a rogue you won't keep it but in a war you may keep it depending on the peace agreement ,,,,
Yoooooooooo

Master Merlin

Post by Master Merlin »

The rouge player I'm refering to is not a member of a active house working to gain land or combat another in a war, weither or not it's a play to gain land or just fight to disrupt growth and control. The Rouge I'm refering to is someone who's unhappy with the game or has a "I don't give a darn" attitude toward FF and/or indifference to the whole game in general. Ususal this person has had problems with houses, factions or players and now feels that the only way to enjoy the game is to cause as much damage and pain as possible. This person is not interested in gaining or keeping any of the ground they take. They could careless who is effected but mostly like to rain revenge on some house faction for wrongs in the past or just feel like wasting what ever gold and faith points they have left. The rouge players MO is one of getting razed and re-spawn and start again, over and over. If you fight back, now your the target. If you let them live, they just keep on stealing gold, distroy castles in parish(s) and raze another village. It's almost a game in it's self for those who have given up working with a house or faction to BUILD and produce. Some of these players are ones who once tried to control and hold major postions of power but due to thier style of game play were overthrown and casted out. Most of these players are well versed in the game tactics and good at defense and aggression which makes them even harder to deal with. I would love to just have them have a chill period upon startup. The 3 day wait period for taking control of a Parish and/or distroying the castle would help to level the field. The instant spawn, monk and distroy ploy is just to easy to do and the efforts required to repair and rebuild take weeks if not months. For the world to survive and have active players there must be farmers and builders along with the warriors. If not, the world would simple die. If your into this type of play, go to a new world, please don't just return to an old hunting ground to spew distruction, please.

Bretth

Post by Bretth »

People that have played this world for a week are down razing players that have played for 4 years and have full castles with full defences.

Every server complaining about this issue and its such an easy fix..........

But not even a reply from a Moderator. Firefly is just trying to drive there base players away is what people are saying.

Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

Bretth wrote:People that have played this world for a week are down razing players that have played for 4 years and have full castles with full defences.

Every server complaining about this issue and its such an easy fix..........

But not even a reply from a Moderator. Firefly is just trying to drive there base players away is what people are saying.

yeah they don't care so people because of rogue stop playing the game or world which lead to decrease world population so they can shut down the world
Yoooooooooo

Belmin

Post by Belmin »

Breth u call me cheater LOL u sent msg against me and i didnot get banned how ? can u explain that ?.. only one thing im not cheater.. but you are the one who cant win in w1 and u want to trool and start dooing what we do on w2 so why u cry about that ?? you can do it but we cant ? rly i dont think thats fair.. and thats funny thing also u start dooing it but when u see some1 does it also you are scared lol :D

Bretth

Post by Bretth »

Belmin wrote:Breth u call me cheater LOL u sent msg against me and i didnot get banned how ? can u explain that ?.. only one thing im not cheater.. but you are the one who cant win in w1 and u want to trool and start dooing what we do on w2 so why u cry about that ?? you can do it but we cant ? rly i dont think thats fair.. and thats funny thing also u start dooing it but when u see some1 does it also you are scared lol :D
I think you are confusing your Belmin account with another........... I have 0 (yes, no messages) between me and you in game.

I am not scared of you. I am saying it is not fair that you had a problem in W1 with someone so you came to W2 and 4 of you started accounts there. One week later you 4 have razed 50+ villages. How is that fair? You go offline and some squire is able to reset you even with full defenses. That is not the way this game was intended to be played, the game mechanics are clearly broken. You have invested nothing in this world and yet you cause so much damage to people that have no way of defending them selfs.

The players that did stuff to you on W1 all play on W1 for years, they are princes and crown princes....... You do not play on W2 and only started playing here last week and all of a sudden you are able raze all around you like you have played here for years. That is the part of this game people are saying is broken.

A Player Named Didi who has played W2 for years is your latest victim. Despite having fully defended castles and around 40 faction and alliance friends working all day to counter the 1 earl rogue that started playing this world 1 week ago he has lost almost half his villages...... Because he is at work. Its an exploit of the game mechanics and a cheat.

PS, if you want to talk about bannable message talk to AbhuAbhi that has sent me some of the most discusting messages I have ever received in this game. I am just not the reporting type.

dsds212011

Post by dsds212011 »

The only way to stop it is to stop the powerful cards that keep coming out every month. It is not going to happen.

Besides FF wouldn't care about old worlds, they want to shut them down. There's much less revenue in the old worlds because everyone already has tons of cards, resources etc. To be honest the rogue players are probably the biggest revenue generators in those worlds so of course they are not going to stop their cash flow.

There are lots of things in the game that one would consider cheating. But if you look at FF rules, they are not cheating. The different between cheating and being legit is that one requires paying FF to be legit whereas the other doesn't require. But we all know both forms are still cheating as it gives an unfair advantage. This game in no way is fair.

I am actually glad that a squire can do this. This shows that newcomers have a chance in this game against people who have millions of fp and gold. In a way, this is more fair for new players.

Return to “World 2 Lounge”