Rogue Players

All discussion related to activity in World 2 should be posted here.
Bretth

Re: Rogue Players

Post by Bretth »

People that have played this world for a week are down razing players that have played for 4 years and have full castles with full defences.

Every server complaining about this issue and its such an easy fix..........

But not even a reply from a Moderator. Firefly is just trying to drive there base players away is what people are saying.
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

Bretth wrote:People that have played this world for a week are down razing players that have played for 4 years and have full castles with full defences.

Every server complaining about this issue and its such an easy fix..........

But not even a reply from a Moderator. Firefly is just trying to drive there base players away is what people are saying.

yeah they don't care so people because of rogue stop playing the game or world which lead to decrease world population so they can shut down the world
Yoooooooooo
Belmin

Post by Belmin »

Breth u call me cheater LOL u sent msg against me and i didnot get banned how ? can u explain that ?.. only one thing im not cheater.. but you are the one who cant win in w1 and u want to trool and start dooing what we do on w2 so why u cry about that ?? you can do it but we cant ? rly i dont think thats fair.. and thats funny thing also u start dooing it but when u see some1 does it also you are scared lol :D
Bretth

Post by Bretth »

Belmin wrote:Breth u call me cheater LOL u sent msg against me and i didnot get banned how ? can u explain that ?.. only one thing im not cheater.. but you are the one who cant win in w1 and u want to trool and start dooing what we do on w2 so why u cry about that ?? you can do it but we cant ? rly i dont think thats fair.. and thats funny thing also u start dooing it but when u see some1 does it also you are scared lol :D
I think you are confusing your Belmin account with another........... I have 0 (yes, no messages) between me and you in game.

I am not scared of you. I am saying it is not fair that you had a problem in W1 with someone so you came to W2 and 4 of you started accounts there. One week later you 4 have razed 50+ villages. How is that fair? You go offline and some squire is able to reset you even with full defenses. That is not the way this game was intended to be played, the game mechanics are clearly broken. You have invested nothing in this world and yet you cause so much damage to people that have no way of defending them selfs.

The players that did stuff to you on W1 all play on W1 for years, they are princes and crown princes....... You do not play on W2 and only started playing here last week and all of a sudden you are able raze all around you like you have played here for years. That is the part of this game people are saying is broken.

A Player Named Didi who has played W2 for years is your latest victim. Despite having fully defended castles and around 40 faction and alliance friends working all day to counter the 1 earl rogue that started playing this world 1 week ago he has lost almost half his villages...... Because he is at work. Its an exploit of the game mechanics and a cheat.

PS, if you want to talk about bannable message talk to AbhuAbhi that has sent me some of the most discusting messages I have ever received in this game. I am just not the reporting type.
dsds212011

Post by dsds212011 »

The only way to stop it is to stop the powerful cards that keep coming out every month. It is not going to happen.

Besides FF wouldn't care about old worlds, they want to shut them down. There's much less revenue in the old worlds because everyone already has tons of cards, resources etc. To be honest the rogue players are probably the biggest revenue generators in those worlds so of course they are not going to stop their cash flow.

There are lots of things in the game that one would consider cheating. But if you look at FF rules, they are not cheating. The different between cheating and being legit is that one requires paying FF to be legit whereas the other doesn't require. But we all know both forms are still cheating as it gives an unfair advantage. This game in no way is fair.

I am actually glad that a squire can do this. This shows that newcomers have a chance in this game against people who have millions of fp and gold. In a way, this is more fair for new players.
Lord Edwn

Post by Lord Edwn »

me thinks that the trolls add a lot to the game! if you are a sheriff it's your job to organize ant get them trolls, sort of brings us all together!
ba1ba

Post by ba1ba »

Lord Edwn wrote:me thinks that the trolls add a lot to the game! if you are a sheriff it's your job to organize ant get them trolls, sort of brings us all together!
no, lord erdwn, all trolls will be eliminated, humilated and not accepted, this is fair enough
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

Lord Edwn wrote:me thinks that the trolls add a lot to the game! if you are a sheriff it's your job to organize ant get them trolls, sort of brings us all together!
so you think it's fun or like it when you are offline a rogue hit you and when you come online you have 0 villages left from +20 ( each castle 1 month to build ,, all the village buildings that time to build ,,, parish castle which gets deleted 2 month build time )
Yoooooooooo
ba1ba

Post by ba1ba »

Prinz Stefan

Post by Prinz Stefan »

Amber_Rose wrote:Every world is now being plagued by rogue players; that is, players who spawn for the sole purpose of wreaking havoc on unsuspecting players for no reason other than their own amusement. Most of them are people who have destroyed their own game (often on another world), who have nothing to lose, and simply want to use their game to destroy the game of others.

These players target the weak. Are part-time or less advanced players not welcome in SHK? Has the game reached the point where Firefly doesn't care about protecting those who simply want to farm and work their parishes?

Why do all the changes to the game favor the agressive? Why haven't any changes been implemented to offer some protection from bullies?

Here are some suggestions gathered from H4 members:
- If a charter is taken by a village under excom, the excom should accompany the captain and apply to the new village also.
- A new village charter should not be allowed to send monks during it's 3-day peacetime. The owner should have to break peacetime to send them.
- If a player is reset three times in one week, they should not be allowed to spawn again for ten days.
- A faction should not be allowed to vote against another faction in a house until they have been in that house for a minimum of three days.
- A player should not be allowed to become steward of a parish until he has been a member of that parish for 48 hours.
- The honor gained by defending an attack should be increased. If a player successfully defends a raze that cost the attacker 300k honor to launch, why shouldn't the defender get an equivalent amount of honor for defending it?

SHK is a war game, but it is a game that should offer a measure of protection to the defender as well as the attacker. This disparity is contributing significantly to the dramatic decrease in population in all worlds.

I welcome your comments.
agree
! NOW ! STRONGHOLD KINGDOMS APP !

Return to “World 2 Lounge”