It is currently Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:21 am



Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14  Next
 Rogue Players 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:02 am
Posts: 27
Location: Pakistan
Reply with quote
Post Re: Rogue Players
Rules Suggestion:

I like the idea of banning players getting reset three times a week but it is understandable that FF can't forbid players from entering the game, instead slight rule modification i suggest for players (whether rogue, partially active members etc) getting reset three times a week for any reasons.

    * Players getting reset three times a week
    - Should not be allowed to capture or buy charter until their peace time is over
    - Should not be allowed to take over parish as steward until their peace time is over
    - Peace time should be of five days

I think its highly unlikely that a player gets reset during war three times a week, so imposing restrictions on players getting reset three times a week will help lowering rogue play as it will frustrate the rogue players mostly than any others...

Thanks.


Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:15 am
Profile YIM
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:56 am
Posts: 791
Location: Rochester NY
Reply with quote
Post Re: Rogue Players
m_abid wrote:
Rules Suggestion:

I like the idea of banning players getting reset three times a week but it is understandable that FF can't forbid players from entering the game, instead slight rule modification i suggest for players (whether rogue, partially active members etc) getting reset three times a week for any reasons.

    * Players getting reset three times a week
    - Should not be allowed to capture or buy charter until their peace time is over
    - Should not be allowed to take over parish as steward until their peace time is over
    - Peace time should be of five days

I think its highly unlikely that a player gets reset during war three times a week, so imposing restrictions on players getting reset three times a week will help lowering rogue play as it will frustrate the rogue players mostly than any others...

Thanks.


lmfao... its pretty easy to get reset 3 times a week :P if you're not really careful, or as awesome as me :)

Just ask BlackAdderrr I've got his panties all up in a bunch cos I just keep ducking my agressors :)


Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:15 am
Profile

Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:13 am
Posts: 2258
Reply with quote
Post Re: Rogue Players
I find it quite strange how people are complaining about rogue players, it happens and as soon as you see them just reset them or excom them im sure in age 2 people have 100s of thousands of fp to just excom all there vilages and beat them down, its only like a war vs 1 man. People say that people have left the game due to rogue players but how many people have left the game due to 1 house dominating a full server and no one else is allowed to breath. You have to ask why arethese players going rogue I am sure they did not set out when starting the game to just spawn into a parish and do as much damage as they could.

Something usually sets them off and seing 1 house take over a world and pretty much destroy competetion usually sets people off, 1 guy in my old faction tried to take a county and he woke up to have 0 villages so he left the game, the house had most the server and could have easily razed a couple villages and let that be a message but instead they reset all his hard work. Actions like that lead to people going rogue.

I also understand people do just play to destroy things but a few tweaks in rules i.e no monks while under peace time is good start but it happens the bigger problem IMO is 1 house domination which leads alot more people to leave a world then a few rogue players.

_________________
Image


Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:35 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:46 am
Posts: 677
Reply with quote
Post Re: Rogue Players
Bretth wrote:
Fatal wrote:
The reason this topic is created is: amber is noobish farmer that wants to farm 24/7
Compare yourself to a jumper
You have: 20+ villages, parishes, vassals, gold/fps etc...
Oh, come on, you just a whinny loser


Amber has never had '20+ villages'............ and never been a farmer or a noob for that matter. She has been a respected player on W2 for nearly 3 years.

The problem with rogue players is there is no way to fight them, they just keep bouncing around the map doing damage. Is this a war? No. Its just a FEW people that are sick/board of this game taking it out on everyone else, do not pretend they have any cause or reason behind there actions. All they are doing is making people who otherwise enjoy the game quit.

PS. Fatal your picture under your name says it all, you may not like SHK anymore but that does not mean others also do not. Why destroy something for others you once enjoyed just because you no longer enjoy it? Kind of sad.........

Amber_rose = 23 razed villages in world 1 = noob
And I repeat for special people, how else a player can fight 700+ people house ? It's not a fair war indeed, but not fair for him, not for that house.
End of story

_________________
Left you 7.05.2014

Unbreakable feral spirit


Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:58 am
Profile

Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:13 am
Posts: 2258
Reply with quote
Post Re: Rogue Players
let the rogue players unite for europe!! Come on KPD you know you wanna!

_________________
Image


Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:06 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:02 am
Posts: 27
Location: Pakistan
Reply with quote
Post Re: Rogue Players
thekpd wrote:
m_abid wrote:
Rules Suggestion:

I like the idea of banning players getting reset three times a week but it is understandable that FF can't forbid players from entering the game, instead slight rule modification i suggest for players (whether rogue, partially active members etc) getting reset three times a week for any reasons.

    * Players getting reset three times a week
    - Should not be allowed to capture or buy charter until their peace time is over
    - Should not be allowed to take over parish as steward until their peace time is over
    - Peace time should be of five days

I think its highly unlikely that a player gets reset during war three times a week, so imposing restrictions on players getting reset three times a week will help lowering rogue play as it will frustrate the rogue players mostly than any others...

Thanks.


lmfao... its pretty easy to get reset 3 times a week :P if you're not really careful, or as awesome as me :)

Just ask BlackAdderrr I've got his panties all up in a bunch cos I just keep ducking my agressors :)


I think if one gets reseted three times a week, that player dont deserve any right to play this game, after all this game is not a farm ville.. Even farmers shouldnt get resetted three times a week..

Its pretty easy to avoid getting reset three times a week.. Out of seven days, one is provided with six day peace time protection ?

If one breaks the peace, and get reseted he should pay the penalty of restrictions, which i dont think is a big ask if you are not a rogue player..


Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:34 pm
Profile YIM

Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:54 pm
Posts: 28
Reply with quote
Post Re: Rogue Players
i am agree 100% with Fatal
i know this thread you post becouse we reset your players and jump to h4 lands and raze your farmers but how said fatal what you want to do these players if they are alone fight with 700+ players? and terms of peace is leave this word and go play in another word? fk terms ofc .!
H4 in w2 like only to farm and they know two things send monks and send scouts and they dont like when other player reply with a big damage ! and yes amber in w2 also have 51 razez and she is very old player here i am sure 90 % from this house dont know how to make timed attacks or how to use tactis of capitans or how to do double strike!!!
I am agrre with that: 48 h players cant vote in parish
(sry for my English)


Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:07 pm
Profile

Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:29 pm
Posts: 37
Reply with quote
Post Re: Rogue Players
DoctorWhoRO wrote:
i am agree 100% with Fatal
i know this thread you post becouse we reset your players and jump to h4 lands and raze your farmers but how said fatal what you want to do these players if they are alone fight with 700+ players? and terms of peace is leave this word and go play in another word? fk terms ofc .!
H4 in w2 like only to farm and they know two things send monks and send scouts and they dont like when other player reply with a big damage ! and yes amber in w2 also have 51 razez and she is very old player here i am sure 90 % from this house dont know how to make timed attacks or how to use tactis of capitans or how to do double strike!!!
I am agrre with that: 48 h players cant vote in parish
(sry for my English)


Reminds me of a song: "You're so vain you probably think this song is about you.." Hate to break the news, DoctorWhoRO, but you weren't the reason for this post.

Second, learn to count; I have 117 razes in W2, which ranks me 92nd and well ahead of many people who consider themselves 'warriors'. Besides, what makes you think that the number of razes has anything to do with your ability as a player? Razing is easy; you just catch someone offline and boom - they're dead.

Finally, you can't time attacks either. That's why I've smoked you the last time you tried to raze me. :)

And this Fatal dude? No idea who he is.


Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:14 pm
Profile

Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:54 pm
Posts: 28
Reply with quote
Post Re: Rogue Players
i cant do time? want to try on you? nice joke i cant time


Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:47 pm
Profile

Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:04 pm
Posts: 14
Reply with quote
Post Re: Rogue Players
Amber if you want peace you need to talk with me not to try to change the rules
Lord Kagulas
general of rogue in w2 (opinnion of h4 there)
HM of h5
general of SKRO


Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:49 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.