Rogue Players

All discussion related to activity in World 2 should be posted here.
m_abid

Re: Rogue Players

Post by m_abid » Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:15 am

Rules Suggestion:

I like the idea of banning players getting reset three times a week but it is understandable that FF can't forbid players from entering the game, instead slight rule modification i suggest for players (whether rogue, partially active members etc) getting reset three times a week for any reasons.
  • * Players getting reset three times a week
    - Should not be allowed to capture or buy charter until their peace time is over
    - Should not be allowed to take over parish as steward until their peace time is over
    - Peace time should be of five days
I think its highly unlikely that a player gets reset during war three times a week, so imposing restrictions on players getting reset three times a week will help lowering rogue play as it will frustrate the rogue players mostly than any others...

Thanks.

thekpd

Post by thekpd » Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:15 am

m_abid wrote:Rules Suggestion:

I like the idea of banning players getting reset three times a week but it is understandable that FF can't forbid players from entering the game, instead slight rule modification i suggest for players (whether rogue, partially active members etc) getting reset three times a week for any reasons.
    - Should not be allowed to capture or buy charter until their peace time is over
    - Should not be allowed to take over parish as steward until their peace time is over
I think its highly unlikely that a player gets reset during war three times a week, so imposing restrictions on players getting reset three times a week will help lowering rogue play as it will frustrate the rogue players mostly than any others...

Thanks.
lmfao... its pretty easy to get reset 3 times a week :P if you're not really careful, or as awesome as me :)

Just ask BlackAdderrr I've got his panties all up in a bunch cos I just keep ducking my agressors :)

meatball2k

Post by meatball2k » Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:35 am

I find it quite strange how people are complaining about rogue players, it happens and as soon as you see them just reset them or excom them im sure in age 2 people have 100s of thousands of fp to just excom all there vilages and beat them down, its only like a war vs 1 man. People say that people have left the game due to rogue players but how many people have left the game due to 1 house dominating a full server and no one else is allowed to breath. You have to ask why arethese players going rogue I am sure they did not set out when starting the game to just spawn into a parish and do as much damage as they could.

Something usually sets them off and seing 1 house take over a world and pretty much destroy competetion usually sets people off, 1 guy in my old faction tried to take a county and he woke up to have 0 villages so he left the game, the house had most the server and could have easily razed a couple villages and let that be a message but instead they reset all his hard work. Actions like that lead to people going rogue.

I also understand people do just play to destroy things but a few tweaks in rules i.e no monks while under peace time is good start but it happens the bigger problem IMO is 1 house domination which leads alot more people to leave a world then a few rogue players.

Fatal

Post by Fatal » Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:58 am

Bretth wrote:
Fatal wrote:The reason this topic is created is: amber is noobish farmer that wants to farm 24/7
Compare yourself to a jumper
You have: 20+ villages, parishes, vassals, gold/fps etc...
Oh, come on, you just a whinny loser
Amber has never had '20+ villages'............ and never been a farmer or a noob for that matter. She has been a respected player on W2 for nearly 3 years.

The problem with rogue players is there is no way to fight them, they just keep bouncing around the map doing damage. Is this a war? No. Its just a FEW people that are sick/board of this game taking it out on everyone else, do not pretend they have any cause or reason behind there actions. All they are doing is making people who otherwise enjoy the game quit.

PS. Fatal your picture under your name says it all, you may not like SHK anymore but that does not mean others also do not. Why destroy something for others you once enjoyed just because you no longer enjoy it? Kind of sad.........
Amber_rose = 23 razed villages in world 1 = noob
And I repeat for special people, how else a player can fight 700+ people house ? It's not a fair war indeed, but not fair for him, not for that house.
End of story
Left you 7.05.2014

Unbreakable feral spirit

meatball2k

Post by meatball2k » Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:06 am

let the rogue players unite for europe!! Come on KPD you know you wanna!

m_abid

Post by m_abid » Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:34 pm

thekpd wrote:
m_abid wrote:Rules Suggestion:

Thanks.
lmfao... its pretty easy to get reset 3 times a week :P if you're not really careful, or as awesome as me :)

Just ask BlackAdderrr I've got his panties all up in a bunch cos I just keep ducking my agressors :)
I think if one gets reseted three times a week, that player dont deserve any right to play this game, after all this game is not a farm ville.. Even farmers shouldnt get resetted three times a week..

Its pretty easy to avoid getting reset three times a week.. Out of seven days, one is provided with six day peace time protection ?

If one breaks the peace, and get reseted he should pay the penalty of restrictions, which i dont think is a big ask if you are not a rogue player..

DoctorWhoRO

Post by DoctorWhoRO » Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:07 pm

i am agree 100% with Fatal
i know this thread you post becouse we reset your players and jump to h4 lands and raze your farmers but how said fatal what you want to do these players if they are alone fight with 700+ players? and terms of peace is leave this word and go play in another word? fk terms ofc .!
H4 in w2 like only to farm and they know two things send monks and send scouts and they dont like when other player reply with a big damage ! and yes amber in w2 also have 51 razez and she is very old player here i am sure 90 % from this house dont know how to make timed attacks or how to use tactis of capitans or how to do double strike!!!
I am agrre with that: 48 h players cant vote in parish
(sry for my English)

Amber_Rose

Post by Amber_Rose » Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:14 pm

DoctorWhoRO wrote:i am agree 100% with Fatal
i know this thread you post becouse we reset your players and jump to h4 lands and raze your farmers but how said fatal what you want to do these players if they are alone fight with 700+ players? and terms of peace is leave this word and go play in another word? fk terms ofc .!
H4 in w2 like only to farm and they know two things send monks and send scouts and they dont like when other player reply with a big damage ! and yes amber in w2 also have 51 razez and she is very old player here i am sure 90 % from this house dont know how to make timed attacks or how to use tactis of capitans or how to do double strike!!!
I am agrre with that: 48 h players cant vote in parish
(sry for my English)
Reminds me of a song: "You're so vain you probably think this song is about you.." Hate to break the news, DoctorWhoRO, but you weren't the reason for this post.

Second, learn to count; I have 117 razes in W2, which ranks me 92nd and well ahead of many people who consider themselves 'warriors'. Besides, what makes you think that the number of razes has anything to do with your ability as a player? Razing is easy; you just catch someone offline and boom - they're dead.

Finally, you can't time attacks either. That's why I've smoked you the last time you tried to raze me. :)

And this Fatal dude? No idea who he is.

DoctorWhoRO

Post by DoctorWhoRO » Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:47 pm

i cant do time? want to try on you? nice joke i cant time

Lord Kagulas

Post by Lord Kagulas » Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:49 pm

Amber if you want peace you need to talk with me not to try to change the rules
Lord Kagulas
general of rogue in w2 (opinnion of h4 there)
HM of h5
general of SKRO

Return to “World 2 Lounge”