It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Rogue Players 

Post Re: Rogue Players
bright eye wrote:
karma ? I don't care about it in w2, I have a good one in w1 :D
Clearing this Island was my idea, and I planned for everything, if you don't belive there is no problem I am not interested in, but these are two persons out of my team know that I am going to do that (ladystark & lancelot) :D

BrightEyes there is nothing different in what you do then people that troll forums on the internet. You thrive on others misery and exploit a hole in the game mechanics to do it.

Karma will get you.

Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:57 pm

I don't get the point of why you are attacking your enemy in their personality, why not just stop judge others and focus on your business.
Again, in my point of view I didn't do anything wrong, if you read the rules very well when you started the game you should know that you have no right to blame any player if you have been razed or attacked, the only cases you can protest on are cheating and RL threats, etc.
Thats why I don't care about Karma, as I am very good in RL, the game is something else.

Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:56 pm

Bretth wrote:

I agree with you to some extent, although I know for a fact there was very little gold in The Herberties............ It was all raided from main land parishes. I also know that all the stewards up there are active as it was rouged a few weeks ago.

Due to no fault of theirs other then being off line the whole island was destroy (every single village) within 2 hours. Surely this is a game exploit that needs to be fixed.

Bretth, you can minimize the risk of becoming the victim of a rogue player if you have a well-organized county and if you tell the Sheriffs of the neighbour counties to do the same. It's very important to do activity checks, so you can remove inactive players as soon as possible from your area. If you recognize that a Steward in your area doesn't care if his parish gets raided, then you should raid it too. It's not easy to hold land during the 4th Age, but it is also not impossible. Well-organized (strong) counties are usually not touched by rogue players.

Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:28 pm

This is not about inactives.......

Everyone on The Heberties was active, had full troops on the walls and there was almost no gold in the parishs. It was rogued a few weeks ago as well. The gold was got from other parishs not in our control or even near us.

It is simply to easy for people to pop up, even at low lvl's and start destroying villages that take 30+ days to build within a matter of minutes. EVERY single village on the island was razed. You can not blame that on them, they were simply unlucky enough to be off line at the time.

There is no way to fight back and nothing to fight against. It is absurd to suggest this is nothing but an exploit. There is no defense.

Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:18 pm

German71 wrote:
Bretth wrote:

I agree with you to some extent, although I know for a fact there was very little gold in The Herberties............ It was all raided from main land parishes. I also know that all the stewards up there are active as it was rouged a few weeks ago.

Due to no fault of theirs other then being off line the whole island was destroy (every single village) within 2 hours. Surely this is a game exploit that needs to be fixed.

Bretth, you can minimize the risk of becoming the victim of a rogue player if you have a well-organized county and if you tell the Sheriffs of the neighbour counties to do the same. It's very important to do activity checks, so you can remove inactive players as soon as possible from your area. If you recognize that a Steward in your area doesn't care if his parish gets raided, then you should raid it too. It's not easy to hold land during the 4th Age, but it is also not impossible. Well-organized (strong) counties are usually not touched by rogue players.

You are right German71, I know that razing others could hurt them, but they have to get used to, this how this game run.

Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:39 pm

Bretth wrote:

Everyone on The Heberties was active, had full troops on the walls and there was almost no gold in the parishs. It was rogued a few weeks ago as well. The gold was got from other parishs not in our control or even near us.

It is simply to easy for people to pop up, even at low lvl's and start destroying villages that take 30+ days to build within a matter of minutes. EVERY single village on the island was razed. You can not blame that on them, they were simply unlucky enough to be off line at the time.

There is no way to fight back and nothing to fight against. It is absurd to suggest this is nothing but an exploit. There is no defense.

if all had full troops on wall ! and active ! full castle !!!

then you are wrong i'm sure there was a really high amount of gold there , maybe 100,000,000,000 only^^
how they can destroy all those villages if there wasn't gold in the parishes

Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:46 am

Lord Darko900 wrote:
Bretth wrote:

if all had full troops on wall ! and active ! full castle !!!

then you are wrong i'm sure there was a really high amount of gold there , maybe 100,000,000,000 only^^
how they can destroy all those villages if there wasn't gold in the parishes

This is my point....... Its an exploit of the game mechanics.

Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:17 pm

And here we go again........

Under 3 minutes and 4 parishs flipped and people being razed out in Surrey.

This is wrong.

Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:59 pm

looks fun

people of W2 have retarded levels of gold. German71 is right, to prevent this stuff you have to not make yourselves so painfully easy to rogue.

but, you know i guess we can complain that its OP/exploit on the forums. in fact, if you get a dozen more people to make videos and * too im sure FF will patch something in your favor

Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:56 pm

There is nothing wrong about it.
I maild "Guago" today and told her to becareful as I am going after her, she didn't take care, it's her fault :D

Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next