Rogue Players

All discussion related to activity in World 2 should be posted here.
meatball2k

Re: Rogue Players

Post by meatball2k »

let the rogue players unite for europe!! Come on KPD you know you wanna!
m_abid

Post by m_abid »

thekpd wrote:
m_abid wrote:Rules Suggestion:

I like the idea of banning players getting reset three times a week but it is understandable that FF can't forbid players from entering the game, instead slight rule modification i suggest for players (whether rogue, partially active members etc) getting reset three times a week for any reasons.
  • * Players getting reset three times a week
    - Should not be allowed to capture or buy charter until their peace time is over
    - Should not be allowed to take over parish as steward until their peace time is over
    - Peace time should be of five days
I think its highly unlikely that a player gets reset during war three times a week, so imposing restrictions on players getting reset three times a week will help lowering rogue play as it will frustrate the rogue players mostly than any others...

Thanks.
lmfao... its pretty easy to get reset 3 times a week :P if you're not really careful, or as awesome as me :)

Just ask BlackAdderrr I've got his panties all up in a bunch cos I just keep ducking my agressors :)
I think if one gets reseted three times a week, that player dont deserve any right to play this game, after all this game is not a farm ville.. Even farmers shouldnt get resetted three times a week..

Its pretty easy to avoid getting reset three times a week.. Out of seven days, one is provided with six day peace time protection ?

If one breaks the peace, and get reseted he should pay the penalty of restrictions, which i dont think is a big ask if you are not a rogue player..
DoctorWhoRO

Post by DoctorWhoRO »

i am agree 100% with Fatal
i know this thread you post becouse we reset your players and jump to h4 lands and raze your farmers but how said fatal what you want to do these players if they are alone fight with 700+ players? and terms of peace is leave this word and go play in another word? fk terms ofc .!
H4 in w2 like only to farm and they know two things send monks and send scouts and they dont like when other player reply with a big damage ! and yes amber in w2 also have 51 razez and she is very old player here i am sure 90 % from this house dont know how to make timed attacks or how to use tactis of capitans or how to do double strike!!!
I am agrre with that: 48 h players cant vote in parish
(sry for my English)
Amber_Rose

Post by Amber_Rose »

DoctorWhoRO wrote:i am agree 100% with Fatal
i know this thread you post becouse we reset your players and jump to h4 lands and raze your farmers but how said fatal what you want to do these players if they are alone fight with 700+ players? and terms of peace is leave this word and go play in another word? fk terms ofc .!
H4 in w2 like only to farm and they know two things send monks and send scouts and they dont like when other player reply with a big damage ! and yes amber in w2 also have 51 razez and she is very old player here i am sure 90 % from this house dont know how to make timed attacks or how to use tactis of capitans or how to do double strike!!!
I am agrre with that: 48 h players cant vote in parish
(sry for my English)
Reminds me of a song: "You're so vain you probably think this song is about you.." Hate to break the news, DoctorWhoRO, but you weren't the reason for this post.

Second, learn to count; I have 117 razes in W2, which ranks me 92nd and well ahead of many people who consider themselves 'warriors'. Besides, what makes you think that the number of razes has anything to do with your ability as a player? Razing is easy; you just catch someone offline and boom - they're dead.

Finally, you can't time attacks either. That's why I've smoked you the last time you tried to raze me. :)

And this Fatal dude? No idea who he is.
DoctorWhoRO

Post by DoctorWhoRO »

i cant do time? want to try on you? nice joke i cant time
Lord Kagulas

Post by Lord Kagulas »

Amber if you want peace you need to talk with me not to try to change the rules
Lord Kagulas
general of rogue in w2 (opinnion of h4 there)
HM of h5
general of SKRO
DoctorWhoRO

Post by DoctorWhoRO »

search fatal in w1 and search he raze top
DoctorWhoRO

Post by DoctorWhoRO »

and i think FF will not accept these rules becouse that is in favour of farmers but farmers dont use cards so if dont use cards they will not buy nothing
Lord Kagulas

Post by Lord Kagulas »

This is my proposal about amber's post: I want that FF will get on facebook, to create a copy of the farmville server where the players of h4 can farm in peace and quiet where if i raze them i get an achievement, to be on top of the weigth of pumpkins, at the number of ckickens
And every raze to be rewarded with minus 1 million honour, depends on the ranks he will up with rank, from the rank page capture will reward you with minus 700k honour and he will up with you rank, and buying a village will exclusively award you with the legendary 30 days PREMIUM TOKEN
thekpd

Post by thekpd »

meatball2k wrote:let the rogue players unite for europe!! Come on KPD you know you wanna!

I'll be in europe... under a new name though :)

Return to “World 2 Lounge”