Rogue Players

All discussion related to activity in World 2 should be posted here.
bright eye

Re: Rogue Players

Post by bright eye »

There is nothing wrong about it.
I maild "Guago" today and told her to becareful as I am going after her, she didn't take care, it's her fault :D
King Of Power.

Post by King Of Power. »

Hi my fellows,

How you doing mates.

Why don't you join us and play with each other.

I miss you all, I don't cause much trouble in W2 this is all lies.

Chill up and wake up. rogues are so much friendly.

Love you all especially "bretth" he is the best ever.

Wishes
King
JunoonMonty

Post by JunoonMonty »

Ha. Well this rogue problem reminds me of back in the day when H4 rebelled against H2. back then i was knight, was attacked from players now in H4 was protected by players in H2, so i myself didnt understand the rebbelion. But the idea was freedom and treated with respect and bla bla bla. Point is when H4 rebbelled and took down H16 and H2 they fought the same way as these rogues do now. Hit parishes raid buy and imense lot f troops and reset. i was in angelsey and there lord xavier the just, and braveheart behaved just likes rogues behave today, usually they would take over low rankinfg faction members first, then lie in id or just wait and be inactive, vote themselves in, raze everyone else inside parish, do this simultaneously with a couple of parishes. The only difference inow is that players dont join green after theyve taken over provinces as neutral. So point is, now H4 is dealing with players who are as sick of authority as they where what 1000 days ago?
I cant see anything wrong with what theyre doing. thyre sick of people telling them to stay out, and pay high tax, and dont attack this, and no you cant have this land. Some accusations H4 brought up against H2. And the whole not hunting down people across the map, well its being done.

Faction or not, you have no power in this game if you are not able to have a production and pay up regularly. Let the 10 year olds be kings and governors they have pocket money and the time to look over !! 40 Villages!! SERIOUSLY 40!!!!!
King Of Power.

Post by King Of Power. »

"Ha. Well this rogue problem reminds me of back in the day when H4 rebelled against H2. back then i was knight, was attacked from players now in H4 was protected by players in H2, so i myself didnt understand the rebbelion. But the idea was freedom and treated with respect and bla bla bla. Point is when H4 rebbelled and took down H16 and H2 they fought the same way as these rogues do now. Hit parishes raid buy and imense lot f troops and reset. i was in angelsey and there lord xavier the just, and braveheart behaved just likes rogues behave today, usually they would take over low rankinfg faction members first, then lie in id or just wait and be inactive, vote themselves in, raze everyone else inside parish, do this simultaneously with a couple of parishes. The only difference inow is that players dont join green after theyve taken over provinces as neutral. So point is, now H4 is dealing with players who are as sick of authority as they where what 1000 days ago?
I cant see anything wrong with what theyre doing. thyre sick of people telling them to stay out, and pay high tax, and dont attack this, and no you cant have this land. Some accusations H4 brought up against H2. And the whole not hunting down people across the map, well its being done.

Faction or not, you have no power in this game if you are not able to have a production and pay up regularly. Let the 10 year olds be kings and governors they have pocket money and the time to look over !! 40 Villages!! SERIOUSLY 40!!!!!"

You are right thank you :D
King A.K

Post by King A.K »

I like Your Suggestions Amber That,s Really Very Good to done with the rogues And Especially This one...

If some one joined a parish he/she cant take it for a minimum time of 48 Hours.... Like that rogues cant do anythink if they dont have a parish.....
Everytime when i log in i think i would be reseted or some razed my villages cause the rogues always threatend me :evil:

Regards

King A.K
bright eye

Post by bright eye »

LOL
Lord Downie

Post by Lord Downie »

Ah do I see AMBER ROSE Whining about getting her butt handed to her seems you like to whine when the game doesnt go your way oh respected one and it wasnt that when you and you little gagle of Rogues took my two peaceful towns was it. What was it you said you lack skill. well maybe the Rogues just have more skill than you at clicking buttons and watching timers. Personally I think you should stop whining and crying and just get on with see as in your word your one of the most repesected players on world two ROFL LONG MAY ROGUES WIPE OUT SCUM LORDS LIKE Yourself it amuses me royal to know you have left this world now maybe peaceful lords can live with out people like you making threats and harrasing innocent players you a HYPOCRIT and a BULLY who targets the weak yet when some one does the same to you THE GAME NEEDS CHANGING ROFLMAO WHICHEVER ROGUE BRINGS ME HER LAST TOWN ON EVERY SERVER COME TO MY HOME TOwN AND ILL Buy you beer and all the peanuts you can handle LIVE ON Rogues
Lord Downie

Post by Lord Downie »

Personally the problem I find is that this game is poor when it comes to players starting out have you not noticed a distict lack of new players its because you can spend a couple of days building a town for some idiot like AMBER ROSE to take and pretend shes doing you a favour. You simply need a War and Peace state for every lord if at peace you cannot be attacked and to attack you must switch to war mode which is time bound so you cant quickly turn it on and off. Personally I only play this game cause I like building castles but it ridiculous how much you get your one town taken off you by weak bullies like amber rose THE BIGGEST ROGUE IN THE GAME. Or say the war limit to say five towns before you can be attacked This game will DIE a death because personally no one in my WORLD of Tanks Clan international can even stand the game because you cant get started.
ba1ba

Post by ba1ba »

@Lord Downie

reallie...?
you now come and put a complains and do statements? why didn't you said it when those players youre talking about was in game..
Lord Downie

Post by Lord Downie »

I told her directly her! So please dont try to make me out to be scared lol its a game its about time some of you realised that

Return to “World 2 Lounge”