Rogue Players

All discussion related to activity in World 2 should be posted here.
yummy

Re: Rogue Players

Post by yummy »

i have been playing world 2 for 4 days now, and i got razed after i took aome parishes to remove ai(because no one else does) and captured 3 villages of inactive players(without using the parishes).

am i one of these "rogue players"?
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

they were not inactive you captured Rocket707 village which he was in h17 the current house which is in 1st place in the glory race
and Simitar my faction player in which my Faction is godz of war sister faction anyway ( Rocket707 ) is in godz of war

you captured them without asking if they are in active ( told you before i don't have to repeat it )

but the funny thing is both Rocket707 and Simitar which i told they are not inactive came online after few hours and re captured their villages
Yoooooooooo
yummy

Post by yummy »

haha, you kicked simitar out of the faction and allowed me to capture his vill, adn you pillaged him as well because you said he isnt active
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

1st i have ability to kick him out but it wasn't me my leader kicked him out because he didn't answered the roll call
i pillaged him and had a plan to reset him too ( no one want fully built villages with full resources not defended around but after my pillage he came online and re captured his village he didn't even asked me why i pillaged him or why we kicked him

and i told you to not attack Rocket707 he is active and DO NOT try Take his parish again

i thought simitar is in active too but you had to ask as he was in my faction still after we decided to remove him then i said you can cap him but he still have right to attack you and Take Back His Own Village
Yoooooooooo
JunoonMonty

Post by JunoonMonty »

new rogue player TexMex, popped up in dumfries, at the borders moving further up north razing villages, victims so far from H9, H11, H15, and H16, thank you for H15 and H9 for working together and avoiding expansion of this player...
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

JunoonMonty wrote:new rogue player TexMex, popped up in dumfries, at the borders moving further up north razing villages, victims so far from H9, H11, H15, and H16, thank you for H15 and H9 for working together and avoiding expansion of this player...

the world is full of them i can give you a list of all of them if you like mail me on world 2
Yoooooooooo
Bretth

Post by Bretth »

Just watching 3 barons who came here from W1 to cause some trouble making bits of Perthshine in Scotland were they landed after being reset multiple times over the past few days.

4 days those three W1 barons have played on W2 and yet they have the ability to reset crown princes that have played for 3+ years, the game mechanics are broken.

Thanks Firefly, I feel sorry for the players up there, no defense against it, no warning....... Some will log on tonight to no villages. Do you think they will be back to spend there money here?
Belmin

Post by Belmin »

- If a player is reset three times in one week, they should not be allowed to spawn again for ten days.

I think this would not be good thing to doo...

lets say if u are in war with some house and someone reset you three times in a row u wont be able to play for 10 days and u want revenge think about it its useless then only guys with lots fp and who are online 24/7 can survive and by time world would shut down because no one will be interested in game..
Bretth

Post by Bretth »

Yes Belmin, considering you are one of those W1 players that came to W2 to cause some trouble 5 days ago I was thinking you wouldn't.

Your exploiting of these broken game mechanics is mindless destruction and nothing more. You think that cheating and sharing your accounts amongst yourselfs makes you good fighters?It doesn't. You are cheats and nothing more.

You have caused many to quit. I hope you understand that you are ruining YOUR own game. Firefly will simply turn off the servers when there is not enough people to continue in there judgement and at the rate we are going with so many rogues running around, I don't think that time is to far off.

I went to bed last night and woke up this morning with 5 less villages, your such an awesome fighter Belmin and co. Inactives and people not on seem to be all you can manage........ Pathetic.
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

steven2 wrote:I am a rogue player and i think its the best tactic to gain land for your house! however what you saying is true it does make players quit the game but it is fun for us rogue players as we like to hit razes and do it quickly. however i usually play rogue for a good reason and that is if your house is outnumbered its the best way to fight the other house as you will look more stronger than your house actually is. it costs minimum FP to play rogue but does require lots of cards lol
i like razing people but not in that way ,,, if you really want to raze start a 1VS1 with someone or Faction VS faction only or get you house to fight another house fight for land,,,,, if you go like a rogue you won't keep it but in a war you may keep it depending on the peace agreement ,,,,
Yoooooooooo

Return to “World 2 Lounge”