Rogue Players

All discussion related to activity in World 2 should be posted here.
GhilleVeteran00

Re: Rogue Players

Post by GhilleVeteran00 »

Firefly will not stop them since it is good income. They don't care about the world, they care about their money.

If this wasn't true you wouldn't see a new game world every couple months.
Amber_Rose

Post by Amber_Rose »

Karma will get you, bright eye. Yes, there is a plan - but it isn't yours, is it?
bright eye

Post by bright eye »

karma ? I don't care about it in w2, I have a good one in w1 :D
Clearing this Island was my idea, and I planned for everything, if you don't belive there is no problem I am not interested in, but these are two persons out of my team know that I am going to do that (ladystark & lancelot) :D
German71

Post by German71 »

I think the main problem are sleepy, semi-active Stewards (and Sheriffs) who collect millions of gold in their parishes and never spend this gold. Such players create perfect conditions for rogue players. Without huge amounts of parish gold rogue players simply cannot cause big trouble. Good Sheriffs set up strict rules for the Stewards in their counties to prevent problems with rogue players.

There should be only one change of the rules: players who pop up in a parish (and become the new Steward) shouldn't be allowed to delete parish castles within the first 24 hours.
Bretth

Post by Bretth »

German71 wrote:I think the main problem are sleepy, semi-active Stewards (and Sheriffs) who collect millions of gold in their parishes and never spend this gold. Such players create perfect conditions for rogue players. Without huge amounts of parish gold rogue players simply cannot cause big trouble. Good Sheriffs set up strict rules for the Stewards in their counties to prevent problems with rogue players.

There should be only one change of the rules: players who pop up in a parish (and become the new Steward) shouldn't be allowed to delete parish castles within the first 24 hours.
I agree with you to some extent, although I know for a fact there was very little gold in The Herberties............ It was all raided from main land parishes. I also know that all the stewards up there are active as it was rouged a few weeks ago.

Due to no fault of theirs other then being off line the whole island was destroy (every single village) within 2 hours. Surely this is a game exploit that needs to be fixed.
Bretth

Post by Bretth »

bright eye wrote:karma ? I don't care about it in w2, I have a good one in w1 :D
Clearing this Island was my idea, and I planned for everything, if you don't belive there is no problem I am not interested in, but these are two persons out of my team know that I am going to do that (ladystark & lancelot) :D
BrightEyes there is nothing different in what you do then people that troll forums on the internet. You thrive on others misery and exploit a hole in the game mechanics to do it.

Karma will get you.
bright eye

Post by bright eye »

I don't get the point of why you are attacking your enemy in their personality, why not just stop judge others and focus on your business.
Again, in my point of view I didn't do anything wrong, if you read the rules very well when you started the game you should know that you have no right to blame any player if you have been razed or attacked, the only cases you can protest on are cheating and RL threats, etc.
Thats why I don't care about Karma, as I am very good in RL, the game is something else.
German71

Post by German71 »

Bretth wrote:
I agree with you to some extent, although I know for a fact there was very little gold in The Herberties............ It was all raided from main land parishes. I also know that all the stewards up there are active as it was rouged a few weeks ago.

Due to no fault of theirs other then being off line the whole island was destroy (every single village) within 2 hours. Surely this is a game exploit that needs to be fixed.
Bretth, you can minimize the risk of becoming the victim of a rogue player if you have a well-organized county and if you tell the Sheriffs of the neighbour counties to do the same. It's very important to do activity checks, so you can remove inactive players as soon as possible from your area. If you recognize that a Steward in your area doesn't care if his parish gets raided, then you should raid it too. It's not easy to hold land during the 4th Age, but it is also not impossible. Well-organized (strong) counties are usually not touched by rogue players.
Bretth

Post by Bretth »

This is not about inactives.......

Everyone on The Heberties was active, had full troops on the walls and there was almost no gold in the parishs. It was rogued a few weeks ago as well. The gold was got from other parishs not in our control or even near us.

It is simply to easy for people to pop up, even at low lvl's and start destroying villages that take 30+ days to build within a matter of minutes. EVERY single village on the island was razed. You can not blame that on them, they were simply unlucky enough to be off line at the time.

There is no way to fight back and nothing to fight against. It is absurd to suggest this is nothing but an exploit. There is no defense.
bright eye

Post by bright eye »

German71 wrote:
Bretth wrote:

Bretth, you can minimize the risk of becoming the victim of a rogue player if you have a well-organized county and if you tell the Sheriffs of the neighbour counties to do the same. It's very important to do activity checks, so you can remove inactive players as soon as possible from your area. If you recognize that a Steward in your area doesn't care if his parish gets raided, then you should raid it too. It's not easy to hold land during the 4th Age, but it is also not impossible. Well-organized (strong) counties are usually not touched by rogue players.
You are right German71, I know that razing others could hurt them, but they have to get used to, this how this game run.

Return to “World 2 Lounge”