Rogue Players

All discussion related to activity in World 2 should be posted here.
apo63

Re: Rogue Players

Post by apo63 »

Hi all maybe did you talk about me ? :D I'm a rogue player but you should let the rogue players like me farm in peace. I've always wanted peace but now I'm blacklisted everywhere and I think w2 is finish for me ^^' I tried many times to farm in peace
JDbigmoney

Re: Rogue Players

Post by JDbigmoney »

I've only been on W2 for a month so far and went from starting up on day one to prince in a month, in that time I have lost 3 villages to apparently long term world 2 players who thought it was easier to take villages I had built than to build there own......you guys create your own rouges here

I've been on W1 since the first age, rouges are a mostly irritating but not insurmountable problem there as we actually co-ordinate to keep them razed till they run out of FP and gold to be a problem anymore

basically what I'm saying is this is a problem you guys have created of your own neglect/belligerence/closed group stance or whatever you want to call it

it's not unique to W2 but it works the best here that I have seen since no one (with the exception of 1 player) I have tried to contact has even responded to an email but I personally have been attacked and capped and razed by 3 separate players

Return to “World 2 Lounge”