It is currently Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Free cards 

Post Free cards
This morning I tried to collect my free card and after the revel box appeared the thing froze, after several attempts I then got a message informing me that there were no free cards so it had screwed up somehow

This sadly is not the first time this has happened so there must be a bug somewhere

Whu dont you just issue the free cards every 12 hours automatically???

after all we paid for the priverllage the first time round

Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:27 am

Post Re: Free cards
Interesting, never happened to me before, but Ive been getting a lot of memory errors in game recently, castle build options goes white a little bit or some remote access error, cant quite remember.

The idea of having the cards put directly into your deck ruins the foundation of the game; TIME, you must wait in this game and do what you please when the TIME is up.

I can also see this being exploited, people making multiple accounts and just harvesting useful cards over time to there advantage.

Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:39 am

Also when auto repairing castles Iv noticed that some bits keep dissappearing despite there being enough resources to replace them

I thought I might have been pressing the wrong button at first but after rebuilding and re memorising inferstructure it still seems to be happening intermitently

just chuncks of wall mainly

Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:43 am

yep happens to me most of the time, wall or moat does not get deleted or appears after deletion etc, memory errors too, castle build panel goes white and all...

Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:46 pm

Sir Bob wrote:
Also when auto repairing castles Iv noticed that some bits keep dissappearing despite there being enough resources to replace them

This can happen for multiple reasons, there could be an oil pot on that square or you may be trying to restore a moat without first repairing the castle meaning you ran out of moat to place. To make sure it's really a bug always repair your castle before restoring it and always restore the castle before restoring the troops.

Sir Bob wrote:
This morning I tried to collect my free card and after the revel box appeared the thing froze, after several attempts I then got a message informing me that there were no free cards so it had screwed up somehow

Re-log and the card should appear in your inventory.

Sir Bob wrote:

Requiring you to manually claim your card is ingenious, it ensures the player logs into the game twice a day to get their free cards thereby rewarding the active player.

ImageImage

Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:51 pm
Profile WWW

DavidSpy wrote:

Sir Bob wrote:

Requiring you to manually claim your card is ingenious, it ensures the player logs into the game twice a day to get their free cards thereby rewarding the active player.

My guess is they want to be offline for a week to get back online to use 14 cards. :)

Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:24 am

You have to accept the cards because it promotes active players, if they went in automatically you could leave for a week and come back on with a load of cards, but since the timer stops until you accept the card inactives only get 1 card.
I like it.

Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]