Pretty * sad

All discussion related to activity in World 2 should be posted here.
dsds212011

Re: Pretty * sad

Post by dsds212011 »

This original post was posted quite a while ago before the treasure castles. 3 worlds with treasure castles a day would hardly count as leveling the playing field with the carders. They can probably do at least 10 times that amount if they wanted to. Although, not many would spend that amount of cash to play but you could and that is the definition of pay to win. Please also keep in mind that the carders have access to these treasure castles too. You may be gaining 3 wheel spins, but they can also gain 3 wheel spins plus whatever they buy.

There is nothing wrong with that. If someone wants to spend thousands of dollars on the game which pays for server maintenance etc., I guess he/she can dominate the county or whatever they want to do for next couple of days or the week.

If heavy carders get nothing or get easily defeated even though they are slapping down bills left and right, do you think they will continue to pay? No, so logically from a business perspective, they have to gain a significant advantage to entice the user to keep paying right?

Again I am not saying the game is bad because of it. If you guys admit that it is a pay to win game, won't change my mind about anything. I will continue to play regardless. I just want to be transparent and upfront about this game. I noticed that no one has denied that it is a pay to win game, so maybe my point already got through.

And yes it is fun to make someone spend a lot of money because you know what cards they play and how rare they are. But in the end, you know if they wanted to, they can own you if you decide not to put down any money in the fight and they continue to put money down. The only reason why non paying users beat a heavy carder, is because the carder decided that way. (in the example, he was more interested in the europe world as probably most of his friends left the world that you guys were fighting in, and as stated you attacked him offline). I do have to admit, if you are causing the carder some headaches, they may just go find another county that is easier to take over.
dsds212011

Post by dsds212011 »

ok I will give you that. Winning is an ambiguous term in this game.

What constitutes winning? Gaining a parish, county, province, country? or destroying your enemies?

But I still want to say "pay to grow faster". As anybody can grow and there should be a difference since the advantage is significant when paying.
Ralston

Post by Ralston »

I love this game. I'm here to post, so I can get my free card packs.
Shazandra

Post by Shazandra »

Unfortunately, most online games are "the bigger your wallet, the better your hand" as I have found in many of the games that I play. I just play as I can and try to enjoy myself.

Return to “World 2 Lounge”