Pretty * sad

All discussion related to activity in World 2 should be posted here.
Kaledren

Pretty * sad

Post by Kaledren »

Yep...this game is very Pay 2 Win. SO MANY here that appear to spend hundreds, if not more on cards. The bigger wallet wins and makes it pointless for the common player. :(

Just had to speak my peace.
Crixus10

Re: Pretty * sad

Post by Crixus10 »

I totally agree with you.
delta2k17

Post by delta2k17 »

There are many ways to play without carding, the only thing I use for carding daily is speed cards.

On the daily cards you can get enough for a 3x card every 3 or 4 days and then you time up all the vassals you have and a captain on a 3x card and boom,you destroy anyone in the game regardless if theyre carding or not :)
Voltair

Post by Voltair »

You can buy cards but you cannot buy skill that is only learned in game and over time. Some players never learn it. They think cards can replace skill. Cards will only do so much but they too take skill, you need to know when to play them to maximize the benefits. Play a card at the wrong time and you've wasted it.

I've played this game since Alpha 4 and I've seen people who play it who've never bought a card, reset a card player with skill and numbers.

Friends in game count for so much more and I would take friends/allies over cards any day.
masjidtanah

Post by masjidtanah »

Yep , a carder maybe can raze a few INACTIVE villages but yeah, the SKILLS is the most important , i've seen a lot of fighters that can RAZE a lot of vills and FLIP a county without any single card . A faction can be agood option since you're grouped and you can plan timed attacks very well :) with the other members .
BTW : The key is if you're active, then you're safe . A player attacked one of my town more than 10 attacks with cards but still failed coz i've always on and repair the castle + good castle building skill :P .
dsds212011

Post by dsds212011 »

Yup totally pay to win. You can join a faction of course. But then it's not the same. Carders are in fact invincible. Yes you can time an attack with your faction and take any village. But they will card another village in a matter of days whereas your faction probably spend over 100 cats to destroy that village (remember, stone structures card). It's a war of attrition where they have unlimited resources to rebuild, defend. Eventually you will run out of cats.

Most people are smart and they don't attack a carder who is either online or has carded their castles for defense. This is true even if you are in a faction. They cannot concentrate on one carder and waste all resources on that person, so it forces them to attack offline.

There is skill, but carding does replace skill. However there is also some skills that non carders will never get to learn (eg.how to use cards effectively as they don't get enough if they don't pay). I don't see skill as important as cards or enough online time. So it's either money or online time that makes you successful.

I know that money pays for the games (I have no problems about that), but just gets me angry that so many people deny that it is pay to win.
It is a great game, just don't lie about this obvious fact. I still enjoy even with the heavy carders.

It is only logical that it is pay to win, otherwise why would people put money into it. There's no special graphics or additions to the game that people can buy, so that only makes your success in the game for sale. You cannot deny this fact.

Again have no problem with this model, just be upfront about it.
Lt.Columbo

Post by Lt.Columbo »

What with the treasure castles now you have more chances then ever before to get free cards and card points.
cough
lead a house they said,glory and fame awaits..burning eyes and headaches from reading tons of mail is what i got.exec_killfun1.0
Wizard

Post by Wizard »

Why not fight those carders while they are online make them SPEND money while you don't group together and make them waste their paychecks so what if they get a new village carded a few days later capture it and then use it against that player too he will have done all the work for you. Not just that he will have spent money for you!!!

If it were me wasting my money that way to have my work and money end up helping someone else I wouldn't be carding for long.
dsds212011

Post by dsds212011 »

I have a feeling that treasure castles either won't be around very long or that it will be very very rare as this will be cutting into the revenue stream. In fact it is quite rare as it stands now. Also a limit of one attack per day whether you are successful or not. I hardly think this is on par with the carders with their unrestricted use of cards or cash. Anyway I appreciate that the developers added the treasure castles. They are quite nice to attack and the prizes are good. It does help to balance the game out a bit, but still a pay to win game.

Oh yes, please tell me how to capture a carders village and have a working castle to defend that village on the same week without carding. Capture the carder's castle and use the village to attack? Are you kidding me? You would be lucky to have anything in the village to use or a working castle. The last time I captured a village from a carder online, I was left with no castle (yes not a single wall)! It took a lot of resources to take and I gained nothing. The next day he razed that captured village and already captured/built a new village with a fully functional castle (domination world).

There are carders who get defeated easily, but I don't think that's the norm. I can't imagine someone with no skills spending 1000 dollars a week or month (of course there are exception but very few?). Even timed attacks require cards. Without the use of cards, your last few timed attacks probably won't even be launched because the defender may have interdicted by that time.

You can get cards to use, but that is like a drop in the bucket compared with a carder. There's nothing wrong with that. The carders pay so we can play for free or pay very little, so obvious they will get an advantage. Just don't deny that they get one and that if they spend enough the advantage becomes so big that they will get what they want, thus the term pay to win.

There is no shame in admitting that a game is pay to win. Many people know it and still play. Just insulting that people try to hide this very obvious fact. Why not be more transparent and up front about this. I understand that this is absolutely necessary for the servers to keep running. No money equals no game, so paying players are vip, I have no problem with that. I just have a problem with others who try to hide or deny this truth.

Again this game is very addictive and fun even though it is pay to win.
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

yes playing with carder is not easy but you make them waste a lot of money just the war between h4 and h2 there was a guy with some alt account in h2 in Lancashire we made him use tons of defense cards and we didn't waste anything at all we were betting on how much money he has spent in a day

at at the end he lost because we were excoming him while offline and the new Europe world opened made him more busy we were attacking him constantly
Yoooooooooo

Return to “World 2 Lounge”