It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Useless wars in W2 

Post Useless wars in W2
I cannot understand why people prefer wars when the conflicts can be settled easily certain skill of diplomacy .

Last Month, H11 had war with H19 which bring total disbanded of H19 . The war's reason is only about a raid from a small player of H19 to H11 . Poor for a lot of newcomers to W2 in there .

Today , H5 or spesifically faction Beers & Girls had war with H8 , what's up ?? I asked tomy ya, the faction leader about the reason for that wars and he said coz H8 is inactive . A very ridiculous reason it's !!

Just be honest that you want to take over their lands , no need for ridiculous reason . :( :( :( :( :( :( :twisted: :twisted:

Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:05 am

Post Re: Useless wars in W2
But, actually this is war game, so when people get bored with peace situation, they will use any unreasonable reason to start a war !

Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:08 am

I'm waiting for a new reasonable war to began but seems like everyone busy farming :( .... The only i can do now is ransacking and pillaging , well too much inactives around here in Ireland ;( ....

Too much peaces are boring, too much wars also are boring .....

Seems like there is no use for me to online everyday anymore :((((

Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:07 am

Might makes right.

My right will not be your right though.

Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:30 am

Bretth wrote:
Might makes right.

What you mean by that Breth ??
I didn't understand :PPP

Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:14 am

masjidtanah wrote:
Bretth wrote:
Might makes right.

What you mean by that Breth ??
I didn't understand :PPP

It means this is a war game........ If you are a small player and you think you are being bullied because the bigger players are holding the parish or county positions and they will not let you hold them, then maybe you should think that they worked for it and not that they do not deserve it.

I choose to be a good and decent player and my might makes right. Others choose to be mean and horrible to others and there might makes them right....... At least until the they make enough enemies and get taken down. 'Might' only lasts as long as people will support you and back you up.

This world owes you nothing, you owe the world a debt for your existence so get out there and be the best you can be and try and treat others right. You make your own power by gaining people that believe in what the house is doing.

Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:27 pm

lol if you like war right now world 2 is in war but not h4 :P h14 with h10 and new h8 Naff21 and with LON

war stopped with LON
h14 destroyed h10

h2 is in war with h4

i think h12 is in war with h4 too ( not sure )

but war is not useless this is war game you have fight to get more land i was a new player started in age2 on world 2 now i'm with Royf prince rank i have 6 parish they razed me out from 7th parish but i will go back there :P i never thought i could be steward of a parish
but if you are not a fighter never try to control a parish and build resource guilds :P you need to build parish for WAR max barracks and 15 or 16 supply depots and with x4 speed card your army will like wind :D

anyway if you want to win the glory race you have to control more land and you ca get them by fighting not just monking out the sheriff like someone done that few days before in Berkshire but he won't be sheriff for a long time

Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:41 am

Lord Darko900 wrote:
i think h12 is in war with h4 too ( not sure )

Not really. tensions are at a peak between H12 and H14 and I am certain H12 is going to be in a war with H14 within a couple days.
H14 has been in a heavy war with H8 and have been weakened quite a bit. This could very well be the demise of H14.

As for H4's stance on all this, I am not certain. I know they began worrying about H14, but it looks like they may try to keep both H12 and H14 from succeeding.
It's not like anyone can stop H4 anyway, they just do whatever the * they want

Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]