Why can't someone unite Ireland????

All discussion related to activity in World 2 should be posted here.
Paxromana

Why can't someone unite Ireland????

Post by Paxromana »

I would like to hear people's view of everybody in Ireland uniting behind one king? If the the Irish people had a power base in Ireland, the rest of the British isles would be easy pickings.

The only way I can see this happing is, is if the main players in Ireland talk.
Sweet69

Re: Why can't someone unite Ireland????

Post by Sweet69 »

The Main players in Ireland do talk, its the fact that there are many houses and factions in ireland. The war has had an impact on the hole world.
KING KIRK III

Post by KING KIRK III »

Well i'd love to do that, but every one is to stubborn to think of uniting with there old enemies. Listen i agree with the person who made this thread we must unite and re-take our lands from the battles within, this war is OVER. So, if you would all just listen one time, and get your priorities straight, i'd like to tell you all that this war was stupid and is now history. Live your lives again people! Becuase of this war we have all went our seperate directions to try and re-build, but 1 stick is easy to break, if you get 10 stick they will last longer! So yes! UNITE! We must create a new empire for us all to unite to. My idea would be something less corrupt than the old CA, and , a bit less evil than the HoH who cruelly destroyed the CA and now command us all to do what they believe is right. We need a Alliance that is not going to fail and get backstabbed by its own allies, we need one that is rich, and powerful, but most of all, we need a ruler who can handle the urge to take advantage of his powers and do what is wrong. I say, that this will be truly a alliance worth fighting for! Worth put all your cards down for! Worth fighting all evil that is still standing. We can definetly do all of this, it all matters to the will of the people, the mind of the king, and the might of the military. We can do this. All we must do, is not do what the past groups have done. Becuase of the war between the Ca and HoH people, neutrals, have been forced to have to go and join another world. Well, we can change that. We can stop it all before this world is gone, forgotenn, set aside as a world were only war exsists. The leaders of BOTH alliances were thirsty for more and more power! But not one man in the history of our planet has ever thought that he had everything he wanted, becuase there was always something else! Therefore I am starting this alliance, it wont be the mighty military of the day, but we will grow, and save this wrecked world from being destroyed completly! So, Join me if you want to help this place get cleaned up.

This new alliance nick names: Lords, LA
This alliances full name: Lords Alliance

Please think about my cause, there is not enough protection for new players, but dont worry. We dont have any enemies, and help is given kindly by all officers including me (Its a faction at the moment).

Sincerly, and greatfully, King Kirk III.
Last edited by KING KIRK III on Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
countjimula

Post by countjimula »

KING KIRK III wrote: this war was stupid
Only because you lost. Do you want to go back to when TCA ruled everything and bullied new players, or just make a new CA?
KING KIRK III wrote: 1 stick is easy to break, if you get 10 stick they will last longer!
Where have I heard this before, from TCA and the history of Fascism, where individuals do not matter, only what benefits the whole (whole = leaders).
KING KIRK III wrote: My idea would be something less corrupt than the old CA, and , a bit less evil than the HoH who cruelly destroyed the CA and now command us all to do what they believe is right.
TCA had it coming from the months of cruelty they inflicted on defenseless players. Finally some of the houses in TCA had enough of being pushed around and taken for granted by TCA leaders and left. Sure there were many good, and fair players in TCA, but most had enough of their leadership and left to create HoH to fight TCA.

I find it amazing that you have the audacity to call HoH evil. They have treated their enemies better than just about any group of players I have seen in this game, on the other hand TCA as close to an evil group as I have ever seen in this game. From this stance you want to start an alliance?
KING KIRK III wrote: We need a Alliance that is not going to fail and get backstabbed by its own allies
What about members who are not just lapdogs for the leadership, and are not afraid to do something about injustice from the highest levels.
KING KIRK III wrote: Becuase of the war between the Ca and HoH people, neutrals, have been forced to have to go and join another world.
Because of the bullying by TCA many players left this world, now players can be at peace in a world that is no longer a police state run by TCA, HoH has even let former enemies in TCA play in this world with very lenient surrender terms.
We need more incentives to help prevent one house world rule in this game!

Thread here:
http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 16&t=24768
KING KIRK III

Post by KING KIRK III »

Well, i left the CA long before they lost, you werent even close to being in power yet! I didnt think any side was really offering what people should deserve, but i didnt say anything, becuase this war was large enough when you guys really started fighting. Also count, your just mad becuase i betraid you long ago, to be honest, i made a mistake. But now, i wont join either side and that certantly is NOT a mistake. And i am not reffering to fascinsm. My grand parents died becuase of that you bag of....If i were you i'd shut my mouth before another thing came out. You think just becuase you are in power you can go spit on everyone else and make them mad. Also, what are you saying that we are scared to fight the powerful!? Thats what this * alliance is for, to bring restoration and balance back! And lastly, it was NOT ONLY THE CA's FAULT, if it was, then they would be fighting themselves, but wait, HELLO? Oh, HoH was involved and they fought against the CA, so they were part of the reason why so many left, i knew many who even QUIT this game becuase of that war. Count, you are the one who is tryingt to get rid of a new beginning, cause god forbid someone trys to take some powerr and do GOOD for the first time since i came to world 2.

We are not rebels, we are not terrorists, we are patriots! And i will continue expanding my allaince and doing good until the world is back to normal. So please, take to your consideration that i am no member of the CA and havent been for around 6-8 months.

Anyone who wants to join us can!

Sincerly, King Kirk III
KING KIRK III

Post by KING KIRK III »

Going on!....

You think im trying to make a new CA? LOL

Also when i said that one stick is easier to break and more are harder, is becuase if we all unite, then all those bastards trying to destroy good people will have a harder time doing that, and we can make this place balanced again faster. You can either choose to be on any side, but sometimes no one is right! And you must step forward and create a new side. To answer this thread specificaly, no one has the guts to make a new alliance becuase everyone is to scared of HoH. countijimula, you can choose to either destroy Lords Alliance, or let us thrive and help the world. Goodluck makeing your decision i hope you can understand that the Lords Allaince is to REALLY HONSTLY HELP! All you've done is destroyed the CA and called it freedom, and yes it is a freedom to finally have one less mess going on. But still you dont give people the rights, you dont let other houses claim parishes, you keep it all to yourself, and if your going to do that, then please give us some space to have.
Sweet69

Post by Sweet69 »

All I have to say is LOL.

HoH is far from evil. We do not command anybody to do anything. Peace treaties were made binding certain actions for a period of time. Nor do we aggress neutrals. I couldnt tell you how many times ive seen TCA capture active neutral for no reason other then needing another village. Neutrals are free to do whatever they want, and we would be glad to help them.
KING KIRK III

Post by KING KIRK III »

In that case countijimula, stop bothering me over whatever i try to do. You always seem to have something to say about it.
LordOSirideain

Post by LordOSirideain »

LOL

today i was told by a H19 guy in Clare, that ALL neutrals are seen as H19 enemies
probably due to them being too scared to attack anyone else LOL

i would love to see H19 marked as enemy by H4 and its allies

i am a neutral player that has been in Clare since i started playing w2

he had his faction capture my vassal's villages and raze the rest because he might retaliate LOL

if anyone else agrees that this kind of play is not fair, by all means mark the H19 romania factions as enemy and lets take them out :lol:
LordOSirideain

Post by LordOSirideain »

talking with these romanians is impossible, believe me i have tried lol

they have no loyalty to any house, they just move when war approaches. i'm sure we'll see how good they are when i decide to play w2 fully again ;)

Return to “World 2 Lounge”