It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Free Card Packs 

Post Free Card Packs
Hello everyone,

Firefly has come with a HD patches for Stronghold, Stronghold Crusader and Stronghold Crusader Extreme. When you own a legal copy of one of these games you can install these patches over them (also works with the Steam versions). You can find these patches on http://www.fireflyworlds.com/

At the end of the installation you will notice that there's a commerciall for Stronghold Kingdoms. After this a window appears giving you the option to get a redeem code after you filled in your email adress. When you fill in your email and submit you will get a message on the submitted email adress with a redeem code.
You can redeem this code by going in Stronghold Kingdoms to the top bar and click on 'My Account' and then click on 'Redeem Offer Code'. Your browser will open with a window where you can fill in the code. After doing this you will have to restart Stronghold Kingdoms. Then when you go to your card overview and then to the buy cards you will notice some random packs which you can open by clicking on them.

If you have any trouble with this please send me a message trough either Stronghold Kingdoms or the Stronghold Kingdoms forum.

Cogito ergo sum (I think therefore I am ) - Descartes

Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:36 pm

Post Re: Free Card Packs
I just completed the steps outlined and received 10 random card packs. The link that TheDomCook provided states that the download can still be completed even if the game is not detected on your system.

I did not have the older versions of Stronghold loaded on to the machine I used to complete the offer; so, this should be available and work for everyone. Cheers!

Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:17 pm

i have a problem whit the card packs i can open them ,every time when i enter to see if i can use them it show me an error and i can see them anymore thnx

Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:05 pm

Your welcome. ;)

ImageImage

Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:28 am
Profile WWW

Sir_Ursu wrote:
i have a problem whit the card packs i can open them ,every time when i enter to see if i can use them it show me an error and i can see them anymore thnx

Please put in a ticket to https://support.strongholdkingdoms.com about this issue

Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:21 am

Merepatra wrote:
Sir_Ursu wrote:

Please put in a ticket to https://support.strongholdkingdoms.com about this issue

Hello Merepatra, there is an issue I would like to discuss with you in private so is there any way of messaging you? Your PM function seems to be disabled.

Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:53 am

You'll be best off submitting a ticket to support. If you are lucky Merepatra might be the one to resolve it. xD

ImageImage

Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:11 am
Profile WWW

DavidSpy wrote:
You'll be best off submitting a ticket to support. If you are lucky Merepatra might be the one to resolve it. xD

knowing my luck, i cant trust that :D thats why i want to be sure :oops:

Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:43 pm

When or how long do you suppose it will be for the HD kingdoms patch will take for valve to add it for download? 1 year? 2-3 months?

also are all your other games (first time noticing) a lot like the online version of Stronghold Kingdoms? (i likr this game) so if its not like the online version in non HD i might not play it.
I bought the stronghold 3 and i didnt quite like it, just purchased btw.

-Kill-

Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:55 pm

Killoth wrote:
When or how long do you suppose it will be for the HD kingdoms patch will take for valve to add it for download? 1 year? 2-3 months?

There is no HD patch for SHK.

Killoth wrote:
also are all your other games (first time noticing) a lot like the online version of Stronghold Kingdoms? (i likr this game) so if its not like the online version in non HD i might not play it.

Stronghold Kingdoms is based on the original games which are now available in HD, yes.

Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next