Comparing TCA to HOH

All discussion related to activity in World 2 should be posted here.
Reynauld de Chatillon

Re: Comparing TCA to HOH

Post by Reynauld de Chatillon »

Deeds matter more than size does. House 4 has virtually done nothing wrong from what I've seen. Bad is a perception. We perceive certain things as good and certain things as bad. We're all different in the end.
Reynauld de Chatillon

The bones have been dug up since April 12 2013. It's just that the dig site is still open. David you have a point. We've been talking about dead battles between HoH and TCA for ages yet we're looking at it as if the battle is still taking place. I couldn't help myself when I saw how many times people were talking about TCA vs HoH yet what I was saying was comparing to the present situation with the TCA vs HoH situation. We should let it go but many of us were affected so badly by this war that it is still fresh in our minds months after the war ended. What we should do instead is find something to keep ourselves busy to the point that we can finally move on from that horrible episode. Perhaps more communication on the 'Global Chat system' can at least attempt to solve this problem.
Reynauld de Chatillon

I'm using the chat function as we speak. Everyone is free to use the chat function :) (I know everyone knows this - just saying) I'm chatting to someone at this moment.
Bretth

Post by Bretth »

JVC.com wrote: now h4 is the bad thing as it is even 2 times bigger...
The CA was actually twice as 'big' in terms of points then the H4 and its allies are now. TCA in its hay day had almost 90m in player points.

Guess it shows just how many people have left W2, no because they are board of alliances or goings on but because the format of the game got boring for them. It happens in all game, the 'older' more experienced players rail about the state of the game and say its because of this or that when it is just the game play that has become the same old same old. The minor changes of the second age are to minor to change this.......... We need the European map to change things up. Some players have been at this for almost 3 years now. The new 'language' maps help a lot for the non English speakers but now we need something new for the English speakers.
JVC.com

Post by JVC.com »

you are right with that bretth, we need the europe map as fast as possible, but till then i wish we can fight some little world wars on world 2 as we allways did before in the 3 years we are playing this now;)

Return to “World 2 Lounge”