Nice final

All discussion related to activity in World 2 should be posted here.
CrackedHead

Re: Nice final

Post by CrackedHead »

Bye bye h2... we wont remember you in a good way...
Peter Pan

Post by Peter Pan »

hmm mehmet you thinking they can not see it ? noob mehmet :lol: 8-) :arrow:
Ozur

Post by Ozur »

Gratz Guys

At the start of the war they had around 16m and u guys had 900k (if my memory is right). :)

Keep recluting, Keep Growing :)

-Ozur
Jeremiah

Post by Jeremiah »

Wow tiny points.
Alcadia

Post by Alcadia »

M_E_H_M_E_T wrote:Finally our enemies h2 and h16 finish forever :lol: , they couldn't stop standing with equal war conditions :twisted: , now our hose everyday growing more 8-)
- you forgot to insert drawn out evil laugh at end for your super villein impression
Alcadia

Post by Alcadia »

CrackedHead wrote:Bye bye h2... we wont remember you in a good way...

"We good you bad"...As the last CTA houses seek peace, feel free to add King Kirks talk about how CTA all heroes and how its not its fault that noone wants to join the dark side, but don't forget to replace CTA with HoH.

This should save time since like Kirk your probably really busy volunteering for charity and doing miracles in your real life.
Alcadia

Post by Alcadia »

Ozur wrote:Gratz Guys

At the start of the war they had around 16m and u guys had 900k (if my memory is right). :)

-Ozur

Yup keep growing. Given the rate of players quitting the game or joining H4, before you know it we won't even need to go to the forums for all the latest gossip since everyone left will be in one house.

Oh and no worries, even if things become more unbalanced than they were originally, H4 will never be anything like H2....after all its made up of saints and heroes.
Ozur

Post by Ozur »

Alcadia wrote:

-Ozur

Yup keep growing. Given the rate of players quitting the game or joining H4, before you know it we won't even need to go to the forums for all the latest gossip since everyone left will be in one house.

Oh and no worries, even if things become more unbalanced than they were originally, H4 will never be anything like H2....after all its made up of saints and heroes.
You blaming "us" for make ppl quit?
We respected, or atleast try to, any request of neutrality/peace.. if ppl quit cuz they can not handle that they fought for the lossing side isnt our fault, we are not going to hunt ppl from the ca (after they declare neutrality) to drive them off the world. (like the ca did)
They quit cuz they want to.

How it is more unbalanced that b4? when H2, H4, H6 and H16 were inside the same alliance... there was 0 balance.. Atleast now the second house in points is a neutral house.

H4 is made of ppl, no heroes or saint, just ppl.
Alcadia wrote:

"We good you bad"...As the last CTA houses seek peace, feel free to add King Kirks talk about how CTA all heroes and how its not its fault that noone wants to join the dark side, but don't forget to replace CTA with HoH.

This should save time since like Kirk your probably really busy volunteering for charity and doing miracles in your real life.
HoH is managed diferent, HoH is a alliance of INDEPENDENT houses.
w.e u think we bad or we good, idc. we left the ca cuz some ideas didnt matched with the leadership's.
So when we saw ourself in the middle of a war.. ofc we defended our believes, friends, future, etc. that does not make one of us bad and the others good.. it make us DIFERENT.
M_E_H_M_E_T wrote:Finally our enemies h2 and h16 finish forever :lol: , they couldn't stop standing with equal war conditions :twisted: , now our hose everyday growing more 8-)
I hope no.. i had more fun, and prolly more active time, during this war than the 9-10 of farming >.<
I hope they rebuild so we can have some more fun later on

-Ozur
Alcadia

Post by Alcadia »

Ozur wrote:
Alcadia wrote:

-Ozur

You blaming "us" for make ppl quit?
We respected, or atleast try to, any request of neutrality/peace.. if ppl quit cuz they can not handle that they fought for the lossing side isnt our fault, we are not going to hunt ppl from the ca (after they declare neutrality) to drive them off the world. (like the ca did)
They quit cuz they want to.
------------------No I don't think you are to blame at all. Players leave for different reasons, but most of the time its just their own personal life issues from my experiences, and the players you describe probably would have left independent of the war (I think many did when the war was actually very even, but it was kind of a domino effect). I don't believe quitting is really the problem so much as lack of new players but that's just way it is...probably just an issue is more servers than demand.

How it is more unbalanced that b4? when H2, H4, H6 and H16 were inside the same alliance... there was 0 balance.. Atleast now the second house in points is a neutral house.
-----------its not yet, but I worry we are headed in the same direction as before.

H4 is made of ppl, no heroes or saint, just ppl.

Alcadia wrote:

HoH is managed diferent, HoH is a alliance of INDEPENDENT houses.
w.e u think we bad or we good, idc. we left the ca cuz some ideas didnt matched with the leadership's.
So when we saw ourself in the middle of a war.. ofc we defended our believes, friends, future, etc. that does not make one of us bad and the others good.. it make us DIFERENT.

-----------------------I completely agree, sorry for assuming, I get annoyed by hearing that type of talk which isn't all that uncommon no matter what side its from..it was probably more annoying coming from my side since I didn't want others to think that we all thought that way...
I hope no.. i had more fun, and prolly more active time, during this war than the 9-10 of farming >.<
I hope they rebuild so we can have some more fun later on

---------------I enjoyed the war as well. Would have liked it to last a long time going back and forth a little for fun, but without complete domination since we might as well play regular stronghold if there is no pvp fighting.

-Ozur
Twain

Post by Twain »

What you fail to realize is that In the beginning the rulers were H3 and H5 and they destroyed everyone in their way. H2 and the entire Celtic Alliance was ran by Autocrator and Lord Lightning from almost the first month of World 2. They defeated H3, H5, H10, etc... and managed to run the entire game for 8 or 9 glory races THEIR way. You either agreed/followed them or you were destroyed. While not a very Diplomatic tactic it worked for them. During this time they saved H4, H19, H20 from elimination.
It was H20 that started the current war with H4, but now they are allies.
Actually now just about everyone involved is an ally except for H9 and H16. There also will be at least 12 more glory races before the end so I wonder who will be left by then.

Return to “World 2 Lounge”