Nice final

All discussion related to activity in World 2 should be posted here.
Ozur

Re: Nice final

Post by Ozur »

Actually after the glory race H20 got deleted from it, "everyone left the ship"
H20 got taken by Polish ppl.. and declare some-what neutral

Ppl from the old H20 has been granted neutrality at request.
Twain wrote:Actually now just about everyone involved is an ally except for H9 and H16. There also will be at least 12 more glory races before the end so I wonder who will be left by then.
we, dont know... i bet 6 months ago, none1 though the tca could be pushed. only time will say..
and alot of houses are neutral. (10)
Alcadia

Post by Alcadia »

Your probably right...now that kingdoms says its finally out of Beta it may decide to blanket the internet like evony with ads of half nude women and we will get a huge influx of disappointed players...some of which will likely stay :mrgreen:
FORTKNOX. wrote:It never bothers me who is in control on any world.

One of the best things about SHK's is the changing of the gaurds. The map will be ever colorful as time passes

I suspect H-4 will be challenged before the closing bell is rung on W-2
JunoonMonty

Post by JunoonMonty »

Alcadia wrote:Your probably right...now that kingdoms says its finally out of Beta it may decide to blanket the internet like evony with ads of half nude women and we will get a huge influx of disappointed players...some of which will likely stay :mrgreen:
FORTKNOX. wrote:It never bothers me who is in control on any world.

One of the best things about SHK's is the changing of the gaurds. The map will be ever colorful as time passes

I suspect H-4 will be challenged before the closing bell is rung on W-2

haha i remember those nude women, also also remember it taking way more time to build up and battles were off the hook! I also remember faction members telling me they spend thousands of dollars... dont know if that beats the average payment of SHK
Veru

Post by Veru »

I wanna know your IGN, and will tell you if you are worth player or not. H2 had a lot of great players, but simply that was not enough to "dominate" world. H4 and H19 together formed an alliance to destroy TCA, and we have done it. Why did you leave then? Too weak to be on losing side? Not a warrior at all. Not a worthy player either. H10 are one of best players in this game. They never retreat, they always fight till the end, and I bet you wouldn't even play tetris with them ;)
Veru

Post by Veru »

But still you didn't tell me your IGN. Oh yes, but as you say you can send 100-200 attacks from vassals at once, I bet those attacks aren't that powerful. You razed more than 90% players in this game? Oh, I can raze a lot of villages, but I do not do it, because I'm razing only villages that belongs to my enemy ;)
Wooa, you - who calls yourself a legend, you - who tells imagined story about razing 160 villages one day, you - who are afraid to tell me your IGN, dares to call me KID?
Veru

Post by Veru »

Seriously? I looked through all worlds to find player "Michal", even "Micha", because someone said that there's player named "Micha?" ( due to lacks of polish letters in game ). I couldn't find it. Of course he uses different forum login than IGN.
Veru

Post by Veru »

I checked worlds 1/3/6/7, like he said those are worlds he's playing now. It's obviously an second account ;)
Veru

Post by Veru »

Wow, too many blocks, I believe you'll say only because you're too pr0 to play this game? Me and pit were laughing when he said Micha7836 is probably you.
Veru

Post by Veru »

Everybody could easily reset me, like everybody can be easily resetted. If you try to attack me when I am offline, it's more than possible. But less than impossible when I am online.
Yet again, you call yourself "a legend", and call us, poor W2 players, defenceless poor unskilled guys. I hope at school you will learn what respect is.
Veru

Post by Veru »

Poor you, no more arguments to argue with me, so you have to offend me? But what else would I expect from legend...

Return to “World 2 Lounge”