It is currently Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:05 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Alt accounts 

Post Alt accounts
So I was just wondering if one of you mass alt account users could tell me how much money you have to spend on this game before Firefly stops banning your alts? With the number of them that are being used on world 2 that are not being banned it seems that having about 10 alt accounts is the way to go now if you want to be sucessful in the game. It is however obvious that the more money you spend the less likely you are to have your alts banned so I am looking for the amount needed to make them look the other way. Anyone have a number?

Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:41 am

Post Re: Alt accounts
Hmmm..so, the jist of your post is you believe multi-accounts can continue to exist (FF won't ban the player), as long as these "cheaters" continue to spend real money. Not knowing your situation or how you have arrived to this conclusion...I would suspect or assume you have followed the proper "reporting" procedure with regards to "suspected" multi-account players? Meaning FF doesn't have a crystal ball that detects multi-accounts and all accusations against players, who are accused of possessing multi-accounts has to be supported by evidence...not speculation. Again, I'm not saying multi-accounts do not exist but sometimes people jump to conclusions or accuse "good players" simply because the accuser doesn't have a complete understanding of the game or in some way has been "bested" by the accused!

Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:19 pm

I have been in this game for a very long time and know the procedure for reporting infractions of the game rules. I also know of players who do not spend much money on this game who have had thier wives or kids acoounts blocked as alts even though thier wife or kid was actually playing the game. On the other side of that coin I know players who spend a huge amount of money on the game and are known through admission to have alts that somehow seem to keep those accounts. I also know of players who have admitted to using cheat programs even though Firefly says that there in no way someone could.

Its not all about money though either, I have found that enforcement of the rules is sometimes used more against one side over another when there is a major conflict and one of the two sides becomes so strong that it threatens to end the glory race sooner than Firefly would like. Suddenly one side is having more alts banned than the other. I have friends who are on "enemy" houses Teamspeaks and Skype and players who I have reported as having alts admit to it on the TS and Skype, they are just smart enough not to admit it on any in game threads and even though they have been reported by multiple players they somehow manage to keep those alts active.

Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:44 pm

Lord Lightning wrote:
Its not all about money though either, I have found that enforcement of the rules is sometimes used more against one side over another when there is a major conflict and one of the two sides becomes so strong that it threatens to end the glory race sooner than Firefly would like. Suddenly one side is having more alts banned than the other. I have friends who are on "enemy" houses Teamspeaks and Skype and players who I have reported as having alts admit to it on the TS and Skype, they are just smart enough not to admit it on any in game threads and even though they have been reported by multiple players they somehow manage to keep those alts active.

Wonderful imagination you have, but I can tell you that we don't know or care which House any player is in when blocking accounts. And with 11 worlds and 220 Houses I wouldn't have a clue who is ahead in Glory in any world, we are simply too busy to know. We block players based on the evidence, its as simple as that.

Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:29 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 4 posts ]