Stop judgeing the Celtic Alliance becuase of there power!

All discussion related to activity in World 2 should be posted here.
KING KIRK III

Stop judgeing the Celtic Alliance becuase of there power!

Post by KING KIRK III »

Stop being sore loosers, there are wars, and there are sides that win. If the CA are cowards, how on earth do you think that they won more than 5 times in the glory rounds, im not talking about H2, Im talking about the entire CA, by the rules of war, they have the right to have dominance over the rest. How dare you say they are cowards!? They are beating you, and i bet at least 40 percent of the enemy of the CA are just kids who dont know how the world works fully yet, Its not, "oh but its our turn to win now". This game is supposed to be like real war, if you havent noticed, war is never fair, how do you POSSIBLY think war is fair!? Two sides start out, one might suck at finding allies, the other is really good, your outcome? A empire versus a small army. Later on they fight, one side is not good with strategy, the other is. They conquer the other sides land gaining dominance. And one more thing, im not sure if i even want to play on this world anymore, oh but wait, this is exactlly what your trying to do, rip up the Celtic Empire from the center.
Psycholsd

Re: Stop judgeing the Celtic Alliance becuase of there power

Post by Psycholsd »

wow cute... you just forget to mention that you can fight and get your place in this world but you cant * your friends and allies as you want all the time... and i am talking for H2 offcourse.
you think this war is for the glory rounds you are wrong then... this war is about people being sick of being used and screwed by one house all the time. If you want an alliance to work you shoild respect your allies. Why you think most of players had problem with H2 only... just luck.?.. they were kinky and dislike orange color?....
This is a war for principles and common sense and behaviour... No one loves a dictator and sooner or latter the people rize against it...
And yes there must be a world order so that war doesnt happen all the time but there cannot be a world order with one house screwing around with everyone all the time.
H2 wanted a war they got it... let me refrase, the group of 10-20 people wanted a war and they got it.... if H2 didnt try to save H20 this war may never happened...or any other war on this world untill the end of glory races....
this is a game but this contain space where you show your character and what you belive in... saying that is just a game isnt the entirely true, for some is fun and for some is frustration (low lvl guys just being in the middle). but you must belive in something other than the * EGO and SELFISHNESS and noone likes a bully.. sooner or latter that bully will be in the corner by himself and thats a fact in life and in the game also..

Cheers to all
and as always be well and have fun
Reynauld de Chatillon

Post by Reynauld de Chatillon »

No one is a loser. Everyone is a winner. Let's share the victory by making peace and ending the war. The war has gone on for long enough. It is time to put the war aside and focus on seeing to everyone's grievances.
KING KIRK III

Post by KING KIRK III »

Reynauld said, "No one is a loser, everyones a winner"
You sir, are playing a war game, and war isnt fair, there is always one or more who win. And for the rest of you, i see not only kids are imature. If you want to rule, go fight the CA and win, there is no dam way that the CA got there power for free or something you are saying, they beat all your ***es and now your whining. Well like i said, if you want power, show the world who you are. Not hide in the corner and make some plots that will never work.
countjimula

Post by countjimula »

KING KIRK III wrote:Stop being sore loosers, there are wars, and there are sides that win. If the CA are cowards, how on earth do you think that they won more than 5 times in the glory rounds, im not talking about H2, Im talking about the entire CA, by the rules of war, they have the right to have dominance over the rest. How dare you say they are cowards!? They are beating you, and i bet at least 40 percent of the enemy of the CA are just kids who dont know how the world works fully yet, Its not, "oh but its our turn to win now". This game is supposed to be like real war, if you havent noticed, war is never fair, how do you POSSIBLY think war is fair!? Two sides start out, one might suck at finding allies, the other is really good, your outcome? A empire versus a small army. Later on they fight, one side is not good with strategy, the other is. They conquer the other sides land gaining dominance. And one more thing, im not sure if i even want to play on this world anymore, oh but wait, this is exactlly what your trying to do, rip up the Celtic Empire from the center.
KING KIRK III wrote:
Reynauld said, "No one is a loser, everyones a winner"
You sir, are playing a war game, and war isnt fair, there is always one or more who win. And for the rest of you, i see not only kids are imature. If you want to rule, go fight the CA and win, there is no dam way that the CA got there power for free or something you are saying, they beat all your ***es and now your whining. Well like i said, if you want power, show the world who you are. Not hide in the corner and make some plots that will never work.
This is one neutral player that wants both sides to stop fighting, it is unfortunate you use what he said and take it out of context to make your straw man.
We need more incentives to help prevent one house world rule in this game!

Thread here:
http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 16&t=24768
Reynauld de Chatillon

Thank you for your statement King Kirk :) I'm glad you like my comment :) I know that you agree that everyone of us can work together as a team and control World 2 together, all 20 houses and all of the factions. This world is for all. Come everyone. Let us make peace with one another and show the other worlds what we are made of. This is a time to create a community World 2.
Reynauld de Chatillon

Ok. Well then you guys can fight your battles well I grow quietly. I don't mind you guys fighting each other, just don't attack me or scout me. In return I will stop demanding peace.

Return to “World 2 Lounge”