Plague has ruined this game for me

All discussion related to activity in World 2 should be posted here.
Mauser7mm

Plague has ruined this game for me

Post by Mauser7mm »

so i just started playing a few days ago and i was randomly placed in the Malin More parish which had a plague of 200 right off the bat. of course i had all the new player buffs so i didnt realize how big a deal this was untill they wore off. ive been working on my town for a while now so i dont just want to start all over but because of this plague, ai castle, bandit camps, wolf lairs, and crap weather i have do deal with worse than -60 popularity at all times. with no tax double food and ale rations and plenty of housing i still cant get my popularity into the green and either no one in my parish plays anymore or they are in the same boat as me and cant progress their villages enough to do anything about it. does plague ever go away on its own or am i just going to be stuck like this forever?
KING KIRK III

Re: Plague has ruined this game for me

Post by KING KIRK III »

i know what parish that is, and whoever the steward is should klean that mess up! :x
countjimula

Post by countjimula »

Edit: Ahh sorry I do not have that research yet

bump (please help it is free honor)
We need more incentives to help prevent one house world rule in this game!

Thread here:
http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 16&t=24768
Reynauld de Chatillon

Post by Reynauld de Chatillon »

It makes no sense. Anyone living in that parish that has researched monks will surely realise what 200 disease points can do to a village's popularity in the affected parish.
Dosh Nayroc

Post by Dosh Nayroc »

Where is the parish- I can at least lower the amount for you and get rid or AI castles if no one esle is doing anything : )
Dosh Nayroc

Post by Dosh Nayroc »

I guess that this is not a relivent topic anymore so dont bother replying People

Return to “World 2 Lounge”