This war is perfectly normal.

All discussion related to activity in World 2 should be posted here.
KING KIRK III

This war is perfectly normal.

Post by KING KIRK III »

Both sides want to win as many glory rounds as possible, they want to become famous in the history of war. They want to win becuase after they do, they will rule. And that my friends and enemies is fair. Im in the CA, but I dont say a side is right or wrong, I joined the side that offered me a safe start and protection for the time being until I was ready for combat. People lets face it, the CA is not bad like there enemies say it is. Its just up to you what side you want to choose. War is all about sides arguing and fighting in the heat of battle. So join the side that right for you, a side that offers protection, NOT a side that promises this and that but dont really do it, NOT a side that lies to make more people like them, NOT the side that betrays and kills its friends. THE side that WILL make sure to support your needs and help you. Join the CA, we are the real deal, we dont cheat our friends and lie to the world about betrayals like H--.

Im King Kirk III, and I am in the CA, I have fully expierienced what it has to give, they are very nice to newcomers, (unless that newcomer is threatening them).

Sincerly, and greatfully, King Kirk III
Last edited by KING KIRK III on Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
JVC.com

Re: This war is perfectly normal.

Post by JVC.com »

hahaha. you tellpeople to choose their own side and not to take the side that promises this and that and few lines later you tell anyone to choose your side and promise what your CA would be like. this post just makes me laugh.

people do what he said in the first points of his post and forget everything said about TCA....
KING KIRK III

Post by KING KIRK III »

no one told me to write this either, i chose to myself becuase of the great expirience i had in the CA when i was new. And i made a good choice.
KING KIRK III

Post by KING KIRK III »

and by the way i will repeat myself, NOT, the faction that promises this and that but they never really do it. Look back at it. and i fogot to mention, we love kicking some #@$ when it comes to enemies.
JVC.com

Post by JVC.com »

yes i know your people. i was in TCA for nearly 1 year and the experience is good when you have no power yourself and are willing to do all they tell you and you are safe. but in the end as prince who wants to get parishes and maybe a county the help will get less and less till they go at you and tell you to stay small and just help their efforts without achieving sth yourself. dont know if the start is the important well thing about it, but in my situation tca was nothing to stay in, too many limitations and so on.
Veru

Post by Veru »

You are new here, aren't you? Almost all players fighting TCA now were part of TCA little over month ago. We all know how TCA works, who is who there and who can who.
Kaledren

Post by Kaledren »

KING KIRK III wrote:Both sides want to win as many glory rounds as possible, they want to become famous in the history of war. They want to win becuase after they do, they will rule. And that my friends and enemies is fair. Im in the CA, but I dont say a side is right or wrong, I joined the side that offered me a safe start and protection for the time being until I was ready for combat. People lets face it, the CA is not bad like there enemies say it is. Its just up to you what side you want to choose. War is all about sides arguing and fighting in the heat of battle. So join the side that right for you, a side that offers protection, NOT a side that promises this and that but dont really do it, NOT a side that lies to make more people like them, NOT the side that betrays and kills its friends. THE side that WILL make sure to support your needs and help you. Join the CA, we are the real deal, we dont cheat our friends and lie to the world about betrayals like H--.

Im King Kirk III, and I am in the CA, I have fully expierienced what it has to give, they are very nice to newcomers, (unless that newcomer is threatening them).

Sincerly, and greatfully, King Kirk III

LOL! This is funny. Everything you said for your "NOTS" your side does.

I am already seeing they aren't quite as active the last couple of days...since school has started in most places. Go figure.
Reynauld de Chatillon

Post by Reynauld de Chatillon »

Are you telling us that most of the TCA players are children? First time I heard.
pouet

Post by pouet »

Funny to see that post.
Currently, when you leave TCA they are reseting you. Nice way to keep their troops happy! :P
Looks like a totalitarism bunch of people who are power thirsty who want to control everything. With them in world 2, the game isn't fun anymore anyway.
countjimula

Post by countjimula »

Kaledren wrote: LOL! This is funny. Everything you said for your "NOTS" your side does.
I would put the title of this thread into that category. Why make a thread saying that this is a normal war? The fact is that it is not a normal war. TCA want to have world power again and the side fighting them is sick of TCA world power and is fighting against it.

If TCA wins it will be a farmville/bullyville world again, if they lose this world will go back to a world just like all the others in this game.
We need more incentives to help prevent one house world rule in this game!

Thread here:
http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 16&t=24768

Return to “World 2 Lounge”