It is currently Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:30 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 House 19 should be out. 

Post Re: House 19 should be out.
Well that in itself is misleading as there was no clarification on how the glory round would end since it has always been over once a house has reached 1 million glory. Before the quests there was never the opportunity for a glory round to continue past a house having 1 million glory while other houses could continue to aquire glory. It is fair to beleive that once a house had reached 1 million glory people would consider the round to be over.

Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:35 am

yes the round is over when 1 million points are reached, but when the server updates it and not when someone says it is over. it was allways like this and i hope it will stay, was a really interesting funny and hard end of the round. everything clear now my Lord.

Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:41 am

JVC.com

The server has never had to update a second time after a house has reached 1 million so no one knew what to expect as it was never explained. You only support what has happened because your house has benefitted from it. If it would have ended right at the moment H2 reached 1 million and your house got booted you would be on here complaining that it wasn't fair. If there would have been some clarification on the rules then H20 could have continued to try and aquire glory to stay ahead of H19.

Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:03 am

As it stands we have multiple players that were told by FireFly that the glory round had ended once H2 hit 1 million glory so both H20 and H6 stopped trying to gain anymore glory at that point becuase they were lead to belive that any extra glory would just be lost. If they would have been told that the glory round was not over or even if they would have been told that no one knew for sure then they could have continued to try and stay ahead of H19. I want to state again that H20 and H6 were lead to belive that any extra glory would be lost so they stopped trying to gain anymore.

That is why I propose that the only solution that even approaches a fair way to resolve this is to remove both H19 and H20.

Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:56 am

How long are you playing this game? For the every single glory round on every single world, when the round is over, all points are automatically reset to 0. This didn't happen now on W2, that meant glory round still lasts for one day. H19 and its allies got a chance to keep house in race and did it. Why do you try to find cheating in it?

Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:12 pm

Because we were told that the glory round had ended and that any glory aquired after the fact would be lost. If I told you that doing a quest that would give you 1500 glory for your house would not be counted would you still do it or save it for a time when it could be used?

Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:39 pm

I saved them ealier and did those quests when "glory round was over". Anyway, this news has been changed for the second time now, when it was first added, H20 was to be eliminated, the next day it was H19 and another day H20 ;)

Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:53 pm

Exactly. No one had any idea what was going on. It was posted 2 days early that H2 had won and that H20 had lost, then the next day it was posted that H2 had won and that H19 had lost. Then we got to the day that the glory was actually counted and knowbody knew what was going on including the people that made the game. So now we are just being asked to accept that H20 should be eliminated and that H19 can stay.

So for the third time I will say that my opinion is that both houses should be out because there is not a * person involved with this game from a player standpoint or from a designer standpoint that had any idea what the * would happen with how this would end, and that if there was then they choose not to let us know about it for one reason or another.

Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:40 pm

please dont make us all laugh Lord Lightning. H20 didnt stop to do quests as they nearly overtook h6 and gained alot of glory points while h19 won that glory fight. they did know it and just cried as they knew they were not good enough.

Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:54 pm

Jvc.com

You need to just stop posting on any thread that has anything to do with this game on any world. The only reason I responded to any of your posts on this forum is because you made it easier for me to validate the points I was trying to make. You are without a doubt the most untrustworthy and most uneducated player in this game. You have not been able to stay loyal to any one house for longer that 2 months at a time and have probably been reset more than any player on any world becuase of your tendency to change house for no reason what so ever. You are a troll and define everything that is wrong with online gameing. Your biggest contribution to this game is during the times you choose to leave it to do something else.

Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:37 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next