It is currently Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:18 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 House 19 should be out. 

Post Re: House 19 should be out.
I believe they had it before 6AM server time, yesterday morning.

Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:13 pm

yes I am sure they did

Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:14 pm

Firefly posted this yesterday in reply to a ticket raised to clarify the glory race:

Quote:
The round has been won by House 2 and is OVER. The next round will begin tomorrow morning around 6 am server time. Any glory obtained today will not count towards the next round.

Lord Efficient
Stronghold Kingdoms Support Staff

This was received AFTER the login screen message indicating H2 had won and H19 were in last place.

Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:47 pm

H2 got 1m points AFTER game added glory points from provinces. With this, glory round wasn't over yet and H19 still had its chance to stay in race. Yes, news was added too early and it should be changed it - it's full of mistakes.

@Edit
H19 had over 50k points more than H20, and H20 was few thousand points behind H6.
Why do you need to cry about it? H20 lost, you have to live with it now ;)

Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:31 pm

Adonijah wrote:
House 19 should not be in the glory race anymore. House 2 reached 1 mil before house 19 passed house 20. Is something going to be down about this?

You don't need too shred tears here : ), How H20 was Glorious, and they should won this race bla bla bla.. :D That's your fault for being at ease, not ours that we tried hard and you got kicked out.We have great allies who help us if needed, that's the difference between CA and Us..

+1 To Veru.

Quote:
Dear *******,

Sorry about that the news went up too early the glory race hasn't finished yet.

Thank you,

Lord Woolsack
Stronghold Kingdoms Support

wiki note : The Glory points for each day are calculated and any Glory round will end between 0600 and 0700 Server time.

hope that will satisfy you all:

So mods could lock the thread if needed, because eveyrthing is clear i guess.

Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:48 pm

yes, veru and druf are right. there shouldnt be so much crying from house 2 or house 20 members. house 20 sat back and slept while we did many quests and finished with even more points than h6 had. this isnt unfair as it costed much time and hard work. the round ends between 6am and 7 am server time and that shouldnt change. as the quests give instant glory points h2 reached the 1 million mark after that time period and was simply too slow for a faster win so. the news have to be corrected as h20 is the loosing house and h19 doesnt control northern england. full of mistakes so. you guys should have done more quests in the time you cryied at the supporters why you hadnt won. a view to the wiki can sometimes help you if you have questions. house 2 saw no need to hold h20 in the glory race so it is your own fault. we had nearly all our members joining h19 and did a good job to reach our aim at the end. the crying house is now for ever eliminated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HoH won this Glory points war in the end and when we had started it from the beginning of this round i guess h4 would have won the round infront of h2.

Cheers, your backstabbing friend JVC.com

Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:01 pm

h20 was down almost 80k points 2 days before the end of the glory race. The log in page 'news' mistakenly posted h2 as the round winner, when they only had 840k points (who makes these posts anyway?) This post said h20 was removed from the race.

Then h20 used all its glory quests to move just above h19.... Mid day, the log in new post changed, and it said h19 was eliminated. H2 topped 1M points mid day.

after questions on the forums and emailed tickets, FF responded with a clarification to glory race calculations, clearly stating that points are tallied at 6am -7am server and then the victory conditions are checked for a round winner.

Then h19 used all IT's quests for glory points to surpassed h20, AND h6.

Glory points were tallied at 6am (ish) and the victory conditions were checked (and met) h20 was eliminated.

crying ensued...

/end history

Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:00 pm

I think it is unfair that H19 got to stay in and H20 was removed. Now the HoH has two houses left in the glory race and the CA only has three. It should be 4 CA houses and 1 HoH house, this is clearly not fair to the CA! The CA will now have to eliminate two houses instead of only one which will take an extra glory round.

Firefly, please add H20 back in the race and remove H19, this will give the CA the overwhelming majority they need to feel comfortable and help speed up the fun in world 2 so it can become inactive again.

Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:01 pm

Drizzle wrote:
I think it is unfair that H19 got to stay in and H20 was removed. Now the HoH has two houses left in the glory race and the CA only has three. It should be 4 CA houses and 1 HoH house, this is clearly not fair to the CA! The CA will now have to eliminate two houses instead of only one which will take an extra glory round.

Firefly, please add H20 back in the race and remove H19, this will give the CA the overwhelming majority they need to feel comfortable and help speed up the fun in world 2 so it can become inactive again.

Until I see TCA shed a tear for all the new players that were treated unfairly by them, and left this game due to TCA bullying in their one group world rule in world two, I will never feel sorry for them.

Now you all talk about fairness? Do you have any shame?

Thread here:
viewtopic.php?f=116&t=24768

Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:29 pm

countjimula wrote:
Drizzle wrote:

Until I see TCA shed a tear for all the new players that were treated unfairly by them, and left this game due to TCA bullying in their one group world rule in world two, I will never feel sorry for them.

Now you all talk about fairness? Do you have any shame?

That was sarcasm my friend :D

Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:43 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next