New Player.

All discussion related to activity in World 2 should be posted here.
Brrexkl

New Player.

Post by Brrexkl » Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:11 am

Looking to join a good House that will help a young player (game-wise, I'm 33 irl) learn the ways of this World.

Started play today, maybe 2 hours now, and have worked my way to Level 5. Aspects I enjoy of games like this would be player co-operation, trading, group defenses, actual strategy and group planning.

Willing to build for the team and engage in open politics.

Please contact me. I'm in Ireland (I descend from the Irish, and actually feel just South of the Parish Kell (I am a Kell). So any Southern Irish Houses that require members, please contact me.

JVC.com

Re: New Player.

Post by JVC.com » Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:45 pm

stay neutral for now. war isnt good for you this level. ask neutrals for help

Kaledren

Post by Kaledren » Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:04 am

Stay Neutral for good...because once your involved in one conflict in THIS world...your never allowed peace.

Domine

Post by Domine » Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:29 am

Keep staying neutral. The TCA will r*p* you the minute they get the chance. They like it that style.

Reynauld de Chatillon

Post by Reynauld de Chatillon » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:39 pm

You have to be a Page (Level14) in order to join a faction and a House. If you don't like war then follow the previous people's advice for they are more experienced than I and understand the politics of the alliances more than I do. As with regard to never being left alone once you drop out of the war, I managed to avoid being a target after dropping out of the war.

Veru

Post by Veru » Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:46 am

Stay neutral, with no faction, no house and no housed Liege Lords. Some players may consider you as enemy once you have Liege Lord that they does not like. Some players does not even respect neutrality, and if you don't join them, you will be gone.
Anyway, there is a big war all over Ireland and you had the worst place for your village

m3chanpabo

Post by m3chanpabo » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:19 am

join h10 if you are not another multi-account , we will teach you how to be more safe and higher level .
maybe you will lose a village or 2 , but after 3 month in h10 you will be able to capture enemys village .
To stay neutral is not really the best choice , i see all days some attacks from the tca on neutral , maybe some of our players in the hoh are doing the same .
So it's your choice maybe later you will try another world , a new one .
World 2 is the farmer land , here you can received more monks than attacks ^^ but you can learn also what can be an old world .

Return to “World 2 Lounge”