I really have to wonder why everyone is afraid of house 2

All discussion related to activity in World 2 should be posted here.
countjimula

I really have to wonder why everyone is afraid of house 2

Post by countjimula »

I really have to wonder why everyone is afraid of house 2 in world 2?

I just razed 2 of the H2 marshal's villages without any vassals (well I had one with 100 archers) with hardly any resistance.

My goal was to be a distraction, and possibly be reset to a better location to start my offensive actions. I voted myself into a parish and started sending the parish army to the H2 marshal's village. I would send an attack, let the attack land, make a new parish army, and send another attack. If I did this in another world I am sure my attack sheet would light up like a Christmases tree in 5-10 min (keep in mind that in doing this I changed the color of 3 parishes).

After sending a few attacks I had broken through the wall and decided to send a raze. After razing his steward village I realized that the parish had no votes. I voted myself in and started sending armies from that parish one at a time, again I was able to raze that village.

After the second raze I realized that I had forgotten to ID my raze village thanks to an attack (the attack was sent about the same the second raze landed.) Only after the second raze landed I had one player send me attacks, and earlier he sent me 12 hours excom to a village I had already IDed.

It seems that House 2 latter sent a message to another player ordering him to drop all officers. I had to laugh, I still have not gotten a message from H2 leadership. The one player that responded with attacks and excom was in house 1.

I have to ask, is this the house that controls all the countries in world 2? That everyone complains is a bully (bullying that I have seen from the very player I attacked first hand)? Are they so powerful that nobody can stand up to them?

All we need are a few players that want to fight for sovereignty in world 2. House 2 has a monopoly right now in world 2, but if they were in any other word, and tried to do the same things, I don't even think they would try.

I have to add that taking over a few parishes and using the parish money the way I did makes me a hypocrite, and accept all the blame I rightly deserve in this area.

Update:

As of right now I still have 2 of the 3 parishes I had gotten, and one is only held by 21 votes. The third parish was monked away by the house 1 member that was attacking me.

I have 5 hours to 2 days ID on all my villages and nothing more has been done to try to take out one of my villages.

I excommed all of Nuprin Feelgood's villages in Wales for 48 hours each. So far I have only gotten the 12 that the house 1 player sent me hours ago.

Nuprin Feelgood's villages in the area all have a few days ID.

I did get one message saying basically stop or you will be marked as an enemy from a 3rd person who has done nothing else.

Nuprin Feelgood's former parish Pontardulais has all the military items in it, including the military school. What is does not have is a bread, vegetable, or fish guild. I just started to build a bread guild just now.
Last edited by countjimula on Sat May 12, 2012 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
We need more incentives to help prevent one house world rule in this game!

Thread here:
http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 16&t=24768
GrandEmperorKurts

Re: I really have to wonder why everyone is afraid of house

Post by GrandEmperorKurts »

Please don't double and triple post. There's an "edit" button for that. Thanks!
Senior Moderator. Serving since October 2010.

SHK Volunteer Support Staff/Moderator,

Kurts
Druf

Post by Druf »

War is going on, if there is anybody who would like to join us message Druf or Countj****** in game.
xX MAHMMOUD Xx

Post by xX MAHMMOUD Xx »

lol nice job but i will make sure u will leave this game so soon
countjimula

Post by countjimula »

Slight update. After my 2 razes and sitting without ID for a day I decided to raze another one of the H2 Marshall's village. I IDed for that but have been off ID for a long time now. Only tonight have they really started to attack. So far after more than 50 attacks I have gotten one village razed (and I could have IDed that village, it was not excomed).

I am not saying this to boast about my game skills, many in world 1 can run circles around me, just want to point out the result of what the one house rule has had in world 2.

Thread here:
Lord Alacrity

Post by Lord Alacrity »

As I understand it, House 2 convinced some rather gullible players that if they all joined H2 so as to speed up the Glory rounds, this would somehow "punish" Firefly. :lol: I only know this because some players wrote in to Support about it.
countjimula

Post by countjimula »

Only now I have gotten my first effective attack on one of my villages, well somewhat, of the 5 attacks 2 landed after the captain.

Thread here:
countjimula

Post by countjimula »

One note I should mention, it is not wise to put your teamspeak information on the faction Bulletin board, just saying.

Thread here:
Druf

Post by Druf »

we just need to fight, don't worry for raze, everyone will eventually get razed by H2:) sooner or later.
moraxo

Post by moraxo »

Actually, it was h16's idea to do this. h2 is just a vessel for all the house sheriffs.
on a sidenote, the marshall count is talking about quit the game lol, hence why nobody bothered about it.

Return to “World 2 Lounge”