It is currently Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Puzzling 

Post Re: Puzzling
hhahahaa h4, 19 players do the same thing, card players spawn to a remote place take over neutral players and play cards to build castles.... you just * cause you not good enough to get good cards and play them at right time without paying money ...hahahhaa .... oohh and don't tell me H4 and 19 are winning counties that were their color are vanishing from the map... ooohhh yeah and look at your point drop... ridicoulus!

Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:34 pm

So open your eyes blind kid.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:01 pm

I don't know what you're smoking, mate, but you'd better start sharing.

CA has lost 4 provinces, sixteen counties, and are about to lose another province. Yup, the Sovereign Houses of Honour are getting their asses handed to them.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:06 pm

I do have to give credit where credit is due. It will be a long time before we see a house with under 13 million points that controls all the countries in a world again, if ever.

Thread here:
viewtopic.php?f=116&t=24768

Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:33 pm

im definently smoking good stuff thats why this game is fun..... and so is this forum..... yeah H2 lost counties, and regained them, not to mention that the other side is focused on monking parishes, while orange is getting rid of enemy villages piece by piece, .....

Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:37 pm

Seriously? Regained? Which one? Cork and Offaly? Oh jeez, yes, that's really point to be proud of. And where are the other counties and provinces that have been under H2 control? :<
Tell me, how it's possible that 1 week ago H2 had 20m points, now it's 13m?

Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:09 pm

JunoonMonty wrote:
hhahahaa h4, 19 players do the same thing, card players spawn to a remote place take over neutral players and play cards to build castles.... you just * cause you not good enough to get good cards and play them at right time without paying money ...hahahhaa .... oohh and don't tell me H4 and 19 are winning counties that were their color are vanishing from the map... ooohhh yeah and look at your point drop... ridicoulus!

What are you.....12 years old? Yeah...that's it, I'm upset because I can't use cards instead of my brain and strategy to get wins. Grow up, and a brain. I am not a point watcher, nor an achievement freak either. Although you and your cronies obviously are. I think you better invest in some knee pads and chap stick...seems you are on your knees an awful lot for the CA.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:34 pm

Kaledren wrote:
JunoonMonty wrote:

What are you.....12 years old? Yeah...that's it, I'm upset because I can't use cards instead of my brain and strategy to get wins. Grow up, and a brain. I am not a point watcher, nor an achievement freak either. Although you and your cronies obviously are. I think you better invest in some knee pads and chap stick...seems you are on your knees an awful lot for the CA.

What I am upset about is that this game is CLEARLY set up for pay to win. There should be a limit on card use per day.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:43 pm

Kaledren wrote:
What I am upset about is that this game is CLEARLY set up for pay to win. There should be a limit on card use per day.

The price for two crown purchases that gives you 14 free cards a week, a 30 day premium token, and still have 20 crowns left for cards.

$10.

Knowing that your opponent spent the equivalent of a traffic ticket in real dollars, to defend and build his castles, but lost them anyway due to precise attacks you helped execute with your invaluable game partners.

Priceless

Thread here:
viewtopic.php?f=116&t=24768

Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:18 pm

I'm not sure what map you're looking at, but it clearly isn't W2. TCA is in full retreat and crumbling in both Ireland and England.

You wanted your war, CA, you got your war. I hope you're pleased with what you've brought down upon your own head.

As of right now:

House 4 has 28 counties (and expanding)
House 2 has 23 counties (and contracting)
House 19 has 14 counties (and expanding rapidly)

Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next